Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One time password request

IanThoms
04.10.2013 , 11:15 AM | #1
Ever since login changed to display name ive had endless trouble with logging into the game. Im using same computer since beta. With the security questions i logged in no problem. Now every time i go to launch game i get issued with a one time password request. Meaning i have to launch web browser IE8 load email account retrieve password then play. Since 2.0 however it doesnt accept the password i receive after launching game. Ive been a subscriber since day one and im not prepared to pay for security key when its never been an issue in the past. Ive raised this issue with an in game ticket. Now im losing out on early access to the expansion.

Now i can be logged in on swtor.com and launch game. However i get the one time password again. So i retrieve it and input it in launcher and guess what it doesnt accept it.

Negranit
04.10.2013 , 11:24 AM | #2
The 'one time' password needs to go.

PapaJaguar
06.22.2013 , 09:32 PM | #3
I can't even find out where to have the password sent to you! How do you get the new password?

kurusul
06.22.2013 , 11:26 PM | #4
I haven't received my OTP yet. It's been 2 days already. BIOWARE - answer to this problem!

Menolley
06.23.2013 , 12:19 AM | #5
I logged into Origin and asked Origin to send emals. I got my one time password in seconds. Try it!