Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Non-working Achievements So Far with 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Non-working Achievements So Far with 2.0

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Missandei
04.22.2013 , 02:07 AM | #71
Location > Coruscant > Black Sun:
«Kill 500 humanoids».
Actually works only for Silver mobs or higher. Any normal mobs are not counted.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Gavida
04.22.2013 , 02:40 AM | #72
I own a complete set of the Republic Containment Officer Armor from the Rakghoul Event (and one without the belt ), but the achievement shows every part of it as not achieved.

Nothing_Shines
04.22.2013 , 10:09 PM | #73
LOCATION // Balmorra

Imperial Exploration / Imperial Explorer of Balmorra

I explored all regions, cleared the map of all dark places and got a checkmark on each of the listed locations...except for an unnamed region listed between Sobrik and Sundari Flatlands. The space is just blank. Achievement Points not awarded.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

Onyxus
04.23.2013 , 06:33 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Omnitheo View Post
NM Eternity Vault 8 man:
Solving the Ancient Pylons
Defeating the Eternal Council
Defeating Soa
Cracking the Vault

these do not appear to be awarding correctly.
I can confirm these are the exact ones that didn't award correctly for me either.

Has anyone done KP to see if it has similar problems?

FLASHPOINT > FOUNDRY > HARD MODE > "Defeat the Jedi Prisioner (Hard Mode)" does not award correctly

and I've apparently defeated all foundry bosses 25 times (only done it once) on Hard Mode 25 times apart from Revan.

ImageZA
04.23.2013 , 08:14 AM | #75
Unless I'm missing something the Korriban planet can't be completed. I've started a new character and done everything, even got the "complete all" achievement for it and yet it still tells me I've only done 96% of the planet. Under location it tells me I've only done 70/80 even though I've got all the requirements.

Pic for proof.

http://i.imgur.com/KVhDVqP.jpg

Or am I missing something?

DeadManFloating
04.24.2013 , 09:57 AM | #76
What I've found so far: I can't find the Terentatek either. Did the last part of both Jedi quests and can confirm that neither contain the beast needed.
*Edit: Seems this latest patch removed the Terentatek from the achievement list for Tython.

The Exploration part of all planets is borked. It shows a total of 80 points needed, but only 4 achievements show up (for the 4 I've looked at at least) with a total of 70 (10, 10, 25, 25).

The Black Sun should include Normal enemies. It does not state in the description, just calls for Black Sun combatants. If you look at Justicars and the Guild, they specifically state Strong and above but only require 150 kills instead of 500.

CrispenGray
04.24.2013 , 10:45 AM | #77
Some of these may be mentioned above, but, these are the issues I am finding most frustrating at the moment:

Imperial Explorer of Balmorra - I've explored every nook and cranny of Imperial Balmorra. The area has fully mapped. It has not given me the achievement. As a result, Explorer of the Galaxy cannot be achieved, either.

Beastmaster of Ilum - The beasts from the codex here aren't even on Ilum (Asharl panther, bogwing, kath hound), and the codex entries for these creatures are unobtainable anywhere else. As a result, Galactic Beastmaster also cannot be achieved.

Loremaster of Hoth - "Caught Between Two Foes" and "Imperial War Strategy: Quagmires" are both unobtainable.

Loremaster of Nar Shaddaa - "High Security Lockdown," "Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse," "Imperial Reeducation Center," "Lower/Upper Office Atrium," "Mercenary Training Facility," "Network Security District," and "Republic Research Division" are all unobtainable as Lores (they are discovered locations, but Achievement this wants them as lores, which don't exist.

Loremaster of Quesh - "The Three Families" is unobtainable.

Loremaster of Taris (Imperial) - "Rakghoul Disease" is unobtainable.

Loremaster of Tatooine - "History of Tatooine" is unobtainable. As a result of this and the other Loremaster issues, Galactic Loremaster is unavailable.

That makes three of the Legacy titles unavailable: "The Beastmaster," "The Loremaster," and "Galactic Explorer". I'd especially love Loremaster and Beastmaster for a couple of my characters.

Adric_the_Red
04.24.2013 , 11:00 AM | #78
From today's patch notes:

•Removed "Terentatek" as a required beast from the "Beastmaster of Tython" Achievement.

So you can (probably) take this out of your list. No mention of it being removed form the codex for Tython, though, just the achievements.

Didn't see this in a quick scan through the previous pages, but the Epic Enemies achievements have broken the Epic Enemies part of the codex. The first time you defeat an Epic Enemy that is in the Achievements list, it will unlock the codex entry for that character, and also the entry in the achievements list, but no other characters in your legacy will be able to unlock that entry in their codex.

**edit
Just ran through Esseles again with my new(ish) sentinel. Still failied to unlock codex entry for defeating Vokk. So no fix in 2.0.1.

Adric_the_Red
04.24.2013 , 12:08 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by ImageZA View Post
Unless I'm missing something the Korriban planet can't be completed. I've started a new character and done everything, even got the "complete all" achievement for it and yet it still tells me I've only done 96% of the planet. Under location it tells me I've only done 70/80 even though I've got all the requirements.

Pic for proof.

http://i.imgur.com/KVhDVqP.jpg

Or am I missing something?
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadManFloating View Post
The Exploration part of all planets is borked. It shows a total of 80 points needed, but only 4 achievements show up (for the 4 I've looked at at least) with a total of 70 (10, 10, 25, 25).
WAI
There are "secret" exploration missions on these planets that you unlock with the macrobinoculars.

lojackjl
04.24.2013 , 07:03 PM | #80
Another one dealing with the Outfit achievements:

Screenshot

My only that is that because it's augmented the name doesn't match anymore and doesn't count?
Oss'add'reela - Oss'texia'reela - Oss'iala'reela - Gabetzo

Sithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy