Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Non-working Achievements So Far with 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Non-working Achievements So Far with 2.0
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nebdar
04.14.2013 , 01:48 PM | #61
Can't find Swoopstriker on Balmorra Imperial side
Is it possible to find all Lore Objects on Nar Shadda... i can only find 5-6 of them??
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

halvas-f
04.14.2013 , 02:31 PM | #62
I killed the last boss on The False Emperor in hard mode for the first time , got the title , but not the achievement for killing him ...

DABhand
04.14.2013 , 02:58 PM | #63
Some of the achievement scripting is buggy. At times it works or it doesn't.

For example, killing Evocii the other day as you do as an Imp, the first part of the 3 achievements weren't recording.

But I started up an Op and killed one evocii and got it. So try relogging at times it may actually help with some. But others are obviously bugged too much that they simple don't work.

Quite annoying having to make a new Inquisitor to kill the Terentatek again after getting Khem from the tombs. Same goes for Jedi Knights for the same beast on Tython (after making your lightsaber)

SomeJagoff
04.15.2013 , 05:48 PM | #64
as others have stated, the critical damage and solo kills are not working. I was just in a match and got 11 solo kills, but only had the first "get 1 solo kill in a single match" updated, the 5 and 10 solo kills remain uncompleted.

I also had infernal council/pylons incomplete for ev sm (all modes), as well as sorno/jarg for kp (all modes). Xeno 8/16m sm/hm also isn't showing as completed.

The codex system was already bugged with unobtainable entries, so why add a new system that's equally or more buggy?

Seriously, why add a new achievement system if a ton of them cannot be completed? Derp.
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

Jedi_Cook
04.16.2013 , 09:16 AM | #65
LOCATION // Tython

Droids // Training Droids Destroyed 0/15

The Training Droids destroyed does not require the quest to complete, just go to the area and when someone engages the training droids, participate (no group required). You will smash the droids and they get credit for the quest while you get the achievement.

Nothing_Shines
04.17.2013 , 02:24 AM | #66
Both the Makeb Datacrons don't have associated Codex Entries. Presumably a bug. The Achievement for getting both popped though, so go figure.

That Black Sun on Coruscant is a beast. 500 strongs and up only is insane. It has to be a mistake, either in the total or the mobs that tick the counter.

For things on Starter Worlds that would require a new toon, you can group for the Teretantek Mauler with a Sorcerer and get it, and you can kill the training droids someone else summons on Tython.
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy || Chiss Merc-55 | Chiss Sent-55 | Hum Com-55 | Sith Jugg-55 | Cyb Op-55 | Ratt Sorc-55 | Chiss GS-55 | Hum Shad-55 | Twil Mara-47 | Red Zab Guard-33 | Twil PT-30 | Ratt Snipe-27 I Hum Scoun-23 | Miri Van-21 | Cyb Sin-21 | Ratt Scoun-20 | Sith Sage-19 | Cath Jugg-16 | Cath Agent-13 | Sith Sent-13 | Mira Merc-11

Ninja_Amnesty
04.19.2013 , 05:29 PM | #67
I can confirm that the Yozusk Platesmasher is still in the game. It took all day for it to respawn though, so my suggestion would be to leave one of your toons there and check every so often.

I can also confirm the Black Sun kill 500 is Strong or higher enemies even though it doesn't specify on the achievement. This takes hours (no joke) as there aren't many strong or higher in the area. Your best bet is to farm the area towards the heroic and team up with people that go there questing as they need item from those mobs for a quest.

I also searched every part of Tython for the terentatek with no luck. I have done every class story in the game, joined other people for their stories, searched every part of Tython for a long time and still haven't found one. I wouldn't waste your time on this one.

I also haven't been able to find a Rakghoul Overlord on Taris. I tried looking it up online and haven't found any known coordinates.
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

sexililfae
04.20.2013 , 11:47 AM | #68
I cannot find any of the following lore objects for Nar Shaddaa:

~High Security Lockdown
~Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse
~Imperial Re-Education Center
~Lower/Upper Office Atrium
~Mercenary Training Facility
~Network Security District
~Republic Research Division

I have scoured all of the areas above and cannot find any lore objects. I have a codex for a few of these areas, but these remain unmarked in the Loremaster Achievement section. Am I just missing these completely or do they not exist?

The Cleaning Up The Street Elites Achievement on Nar Shaddaa is also incompletable due to the following:

~Berserk Hutt B0-2S Battle Droid

I went to the spot where swtor-spy says he is (in NetSec area of High Security Lockdown) Followed the screenshots exactly. I've been standing in the spot he's supposed to be for like an hour and he's not spawned. He's only a gold elite so it shouldn't be taking this long for a respawn.

TheRampage
04.20.2013 , 07:49 PM | #69
Consular class quest for Balmora.
Raph‚el - Vanguard
Nasargiel - Commando
Cŗstiel - Mercenary

Omnitheo
04.21.2013 , 10:15 PM | #70
NM Eternity Vault 8 man:
Solving the Ancient Pylons
Defeating the Eternal Council
Defeating Soa
Cracking the Vault

these do not appear to be awarding correctly.