Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So BW can we expect iconic Jedi outfits anytime soon ? -eric- ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So BW can we expect iconic Jedi outfits anytime soon ? -eric- ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OddballEasyEight
12.19.2013 , 12:20 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Well... you know what the say: "Close only counts with handgrenades and horseshoes.".

No "belt over robes". No "shoulder armor wrapping around the back". Close... but no cigar.
Like I said, almost.
Not saying they shouldn't release it, just saying that if you need it now, that is the closest you'll get without having to level up and get the actual oufit that is in the game.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Glzmo
12.19.2013 , 01:36 PM | #172
Now that wide sleeves are possible (see Marka Ragnos' Robes), it would be great to see some robes that look exactly like proper Jedi Robes from the movies. I'd love to see a cloaked version with Hood up, a cloaked version with hood down and visible in the back and a non-cloaked version of just the underrobes. All should look exactly the same otherwise, so you can simulate hood up/down and cloak on/off by switching between the three chest pieces.

OddballEasyEight
12.19.2013 , 02:44 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
Now that wide sleeves are possible (see Marka Ragnos' Robes), it would be great to see some robes that look exactly like proper Jedi Robes from the movies. I'd love to see a cloaked version with Hood up, a cloaked version with hood down and visible in the back and a non-cloaked version of just the underrobes. All should look exactly the same otherwise, so you can simulate hood up/down and cloak on/off by switching between the three chest pieces.
I'm sure there will be something with long sleeves sooner or later.
As for demanding that they make three sets so you can roleplay putting up or putting down your hood, that's a bit extreme.
Better they implement a hood toggle.

Oh and shouldn't you change your sig now that we actually have 4 chair emotes with infinite time loops?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

Alec_Fortescue
12.19.2013 , 03:19 PM | #174
Geee, Oddball! Give it a break now

OddballEasyEight
12.19.2013 , 03:54 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Geee, Oddball! Give it a break now
What was it now?
Was it my comment about him saying they should make three similar ones just so he could roleplay putting his hood down?

Jay-Kor
02.04.2014 , 10:13 AM | #176
Signed!