Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger froze/crashing

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eshtoma
04.10.2013 , 08:33 PM | #81
and it begins..
again...

rgdelta
04.10.2013 , 08:36 PM | #82
Same issues can't login to any chars on this server (no loading bar on loading screen either) no problems on other servers.

alxmdsn
04.10.2013 , 08:36 PM | #83
Well here we go, just finished ecsm and my group decided to head over and do evnim. We all get ready to go into the instance and begin the freezing/crashing/unbearable lag. Half the people on this server are complaining about this issue, and yet bw and ea continue to ignore us. It seems like harbinger has more problems then its worth. Please fix this problem, I have spent so much money on this game and deserve to get what I payed for. Fix harbinger, TONIGHT.

Label Boss/A&R/Co-Founder Macro Records LLC
http://www.thisismacro.com

citizensquirrel
04.10.2013 , 08:38 PM | #84
When they fix it will we be back in our guilds?

evinced
04.10.2013 , 08:38 PM | #85
Same issue here, logged to character screen so I wouldn't burn my xp boost, try and log back in no progress bar and no luck getting back in. Tried multiple toons without success

ddllx
04.10.2013 , 08:40 PM | #86
And again server giving problems always crush at cut scene from ship to fleet, on all my 4 imps chars, also no loading bar showing
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

_Takari_
04.10.2013 , 08:40 PM | #87
Hubby just got back in BUT his other character (not logged in) is showing as Guildmaster instead of my girl. Not sure how that happened...gonna try to log in and see what's up.

Rocketmanballs
04.10.2013 , 11:03 PM | #88
They will let us know when they find out something?
Basically the players that got 5 days early access are guinea pigs to test the load for the expansion. Doesn't the server have error log reporting? UGH

deltadt
04.11.2013 , 01:44 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
Stop "investigating" .. there's a significant problem. Take the server down and fix it.

By the way, having ONE PvE server for the West Coast, and soon to be included with that APAC regions, is ridiculously bad resource management. Harbinger crashes like this about once a month. I believe some compensation is due given that this has been a RECURRING PROBLEM since merges happened.
yeah i for for one think there making a bad decision shutting down the apac servers. they have had time to upgrade harbinger before the rise of the hutt cartel. but they didn't

Icykill_
04.11.2013 , 08:39 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by alxmdsn View Post
Well here we go, just finished ecsm and my group decided to head over and do evnim. We all get ready to go into the instance and begin the freezing/crashing/unbearable lag. Half the people on this server are complaining about this issue, and yet bw and ea continue to ignore us. It seems like harbinger has more problems then its worth. Please fix this problem, I have spent so much money on this game and deserve to get what I payed for. Fix harbinger, TONIGHT.
Hi guys,
I'm from the APAC server community. If you don't already know we are having our servers closed and we will be forced merged into yours. Some of our community has rolled characters on your server to see what it's like. This would also have added to your server population already.
Can you imagine what the performance will be like on your server when 1000+ accounts are merged with it???
Most, not all, but most people in the APAC server communities are completely against the move and we had asked Bio to just merge our servers into 1 APAC server...
As your server already seems to be having problems with your current player load, may I suggest you also express your opinions to Bio regarding the APAC merge with your servers.
We have a petition running at the moment, we do realise that Bio don't usually pay attention to these, but if you would like to sign it, Bio may start to acknowledge that it isn't what the communities want.
It might also be prudent if you were to start your own thread voicing your opinions, as Bio seem to be ignoring the APAC community as a whole now.

Help create/save the APAC servers... Merge us into 1 APAC super server... please sign our petition at the below link
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...em-into-1.html