Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadseed/Star Forager

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ovan_Oh-One
04.13.2013 , 10:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Fangmaw View Post
Did you find both the belt and boots on Hoth in the same location? Also did the level 55 area past snowblind stop allowing you to use the seeker droid once you found both of the set items?
No, and no. I'll head to Hoth now to mark the spots

Quote: Originally Posted by Kampori View Post
I went to the dig site past the dam, took me 40 mins but I found the 'special object' and it was some crappy purple 28 enhancement, and apparently there's only 1 per area? So I guess the armour drops are completely random?
Some areas have more treasures than others. Outlaw's Den has 1 afaik, the spot beyond the dam on Alderaan has one, however Wardpost Landa... I still have yet to grey out my droid. I've been here for hours now and I just found another Dreadseed chestpiece, 4 purple 28 enhancements and an orange vibrosword.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

Kampori
04.13.2013 , 10:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
Some areas have more treasures than others. Outlaw's Den has 1 afaik, the spot beyond the dam on Alderaan has one, however Wardpost Landa... I still have yet to grey out my droid. I've been here for hours now and I just found another Dreadseed chestpiece, 4 purple enhancements and an orange vibrosword.
Oh really? That's awesome. Decided I'm gonna play it safe and just do the H4 first and will come back later and start grinding Thank you for all your help
This Is Not Here

Assassin l Marauder l Sniper l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut ll Sith Empire
Scoundrel l Sentinel l Shadow l Gunslinger l Commando ll Galactic Republic
C.E.
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Referral link- you get stuff, I get stuff, we all get stuff. Share the love.

Ovan_Oh-One
04.13.2013 , 10:56 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kampori View Post
Oh really? That's awesome. Decided I'm gonna play it safe and just do the H4 first and will come back later and start grinding Thank you for all your help
I'm debating on going back to Makeb and searching for my remaining pieces there. Alderaan... I swear this thing must be bugged. So much treasure. Granted, the droid thinks greens and blues are interesting...
Ketwol
Enra

Fangmaw
04.14.2013 , 01:53 AM | #24
No, and no. I'll head to Hoth now to mark the spots

Some areas have more treasures than others. Outlaw's Den has 1 afaik, the spot beyond the dam on Alderaan has one, however Wardpost Landa... I still have yet to grey out my droid. I've been here for hours now and I just found another Dreadseed chestpiece, 4 purple 28 enhancements and an orange vibrosword.
Ok so I found the belt in the area past Snowblind but my droid didn't grey out, so should I move on to another location to try for more of the Star Forager set? If so do you recall the location you got the boots on Hoth at all?
Fangmaw's the name, hunting's my game!

darkov
04.14.2013 , 01:58 AM | #25
If you use your Macro Binoculars, you will see a highlight over the area where you can use the seeker droid, like a radio signal pulsing down to the ground. The icon at the top will either be a quest icon if it is a quest objective area or an open box, if it is a loot area.

This should help you find areas where the seeker droid will work.

Ovan_Oh-One
04.14.2013 , 02:34 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Fangmaw View Post
Ok so I found the belt in the area past Snowblind but my droid didn't grey out, so should I move on to another location to try for more of the Star Forager set? If so do you recall the location you got the boots on Hoth at all?
If it didn't grey out, you should be able to recover another piece. That's what happened to me.
Ketwol
Enra

Fangmaw
04.14.2013 , 04:11 AM | #27
If it didn't grey out, you should be able to recover another piece. That's what happened to me.
Hah ok the boots are some where else, I've found 2 more of the belts in the volcanic area behind Snowblinds territory so the boots must be from another location. If you recall were it is please tell me. As for the previous person stating to use the macrobinoculars to find the treasure locations, not all of them are marked since I looked all over to see one on Hoth and there isn't even in the area I got 3 of the belts.
Fangmaw's the name, hunting's my game!

Atzoski
04.14.2013 , 11:42 AM | #28
Anyone find the Dreadseed greaves yet? It's the last piece I need

Skolops
04.14.2013 , 11:57 AM | #29
I must be having absolutely terrible luck. I've spent at least 7 hours between Outlaw's Den and the Aforementioned Volcanic Area on Hoth and have found no pieces. Any more specific tips? Locations? Anything?
El'Skan-Assassin /// Laetrie-Sniper /// Caelie-Slinger /// Fidaeria-Jugg
Armack -Chaetrie -Gaurex -Isdron -Skol'ompara /// Misericordiae -Elnar -Rujko -Sophiya
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Ovan_Oh-One
04.14.2013 , 12:08 PM | #30
Just found the helmet by Wreck of the Stardream.

http://i.imgur.com/eUgC8AF.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by Atzoski View Post
Anyone find the Dreadseed greaves yet? It's the last piece I need
Not sure, I've found the gloves and helmet on Tatooine, the belt and boots on Hoth, bracers and chest on Alderaan. Only place I haven't dug around is Makeb.
Ketwol
Enra