Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadseed/Star Forager

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Crimsonorion
04.09.2013 , 08:59 PM | #1
These 2 social items are listed on the Achievement Outfit list, but where are they from? Makeb or a future event?

Iwipe
04.09.2013 , 09:06 PM | #2
Here is a guide on getting all the pieces of the Dread Seed and Star Forager armor sets using information from this thread and elsewhere

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/15/swtor-dr...cations-guide/

Anysao
04.09.2013 , 09:25 PM | #3
Perhaps the rest of the parts are dug up with Seeker droids after te quest chain? That could be interesting...
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Adhabah
04.12.2013 , 03:07 PM | #4
I found the [Star Forager Headgear] (bound to legacy) in the outlaws den and the [Star Forager Gloves] (bound to legacy) in the NE area of the dune sea using the seeker droid. I had already completed the seeker droid main quest chain, but I do not know if that is a requirement to finding other pieces. I'm guessing that the best places to look are the 55 mob areas on planets where you had to go for the quest chain, but I plan to stop and search anywhere i get a seeker notification. I really hope a legacy weapon will be discovered.....

ChrisSchmidt
04.12.2013 , 03:40 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Perhaps the rest of the parts are dug up with Seeker droids after te quest chain? That could be interesting...
That could be interesting indeed...

Maybe there's something to those treasure chests in the sky after all...

Fangmaw
04.13.2013 , 01:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Adhabah View Post
I found the [Star Forager Headgear] (bound to legacy) in the outlaws den and the [Star Forager Gloves] (bound to legacy) in the NE area of the dune sea using the seeker droid. I had already completed the seeker droid main quest chain, but I do not know if that is a requirement to finding other pieces. I'm guessing that the best places to look are the 55 mob areas on planets where you had to go for the quest chain, but I plan to stop and search anywhere i get a seeker notification. I really hope a legacy weapon will be discovered.....
I actually found the [Star Forager Headgear] in the outlaws den but there are no search areas in the NE area of the Dune sea so it does seem they are location bound but I think you are thinking of the wrong spot for those gloves.
Fangmaw's the name, hunting's my game!

Kampori
04.13.2013 , 05:41 AM | #7
Hey everyone.
I'm about 1/2 way into the Macro & Seeker quests, however the only time I noticed 'other' areas where my Seeker probe activates (outside of Seed area) was on Tatooine, near the NE Dune Sea area, by the ship crash site with Jawas all around it. I spent about 10 mins digging here but got nothing but grey vendor trash.

However, I'm just wondering, are these areas on every planet? Or just some? or just Tatooine? (I never stumbled across any areas on the other planets so far)
Are they in fixed areas? And if so, does anyone have a list of where they are? Are the Dreadseed armour located in 1 location each, or completely random?

Thanks! diolch yn fawr

EDIT- also, I realise I haven't finished the quest line yet so don't have the Probe 'proper'. Is this also a necessity to pick up the armour pieces? I'd assume so
This Is Not Here

Sniper l Marauder l Assassin l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut l Sith Empire l CE
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Kampori
04.13.2013 , 10:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kampori View Post
Hey everyone.
I'm about 1/2 way into the Macro & Seeker quests, however the only time I noticed 'other' areas where my Seeker probe activates (outside of Seed area) was on Tatooine, near the NE Dune Sea area, by the ship crash site with Jawas all around it. I spent about 10 mins digging here but got nothing but grey vendor trash.

However, I'm just wondering, are these areas on every planet? Or just some? or just Tatooine? (I never stumbled across any areas on the other planets so far)
Are they in fixed areas? And if so, does anyone have a list of where they are? Are the Dreadseed armour located in 1 location each, or completely random?

Thanks! diolch yn fawr

EDIT- also, I realise I haven't finished the quest line yet so don't have the Probe 'proper'. Is this also a necessity to pick up the armour pieces? I'd assume so
Sorry for the 'bump' but if anyone has any information about extra probe sites, let us know!
This Is Not Here

Sniper l Marauder l Assassin l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Juggernaut l Sith Empire l CE
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Mandaloriansriot
04.13.2013 , 03:32 PM | #9
Ive been LF the headpiece on pvp area for like 2 hrs.....& nothing i finish the chainquest ... is there any particular place where did u find it? or is just luck?

TheNahash
04.13.2013 , 03:43 PM | #10
Damn, I wish I'd found a part of the Dreadseed armor.
All I found was a part for the GSI speeder