Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

Mugen_no_Jidai
06.01.2013 , 10:57 PM | #41
]I've gone through Sallust as well without getting an achievement, and it's the only thing preventing me from getting 100% on space missions. A prompt fix would be appreciated.

ChrisPilote
06.02.2013 , 07:52 AM | #42
I confirm. "decimate republic forces" doesn't work in Sullust Interception.

Jamus_Divinus
06.02.2013 , 05:35 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisPilote View Post
I confirm. "decimate republic forces" doesn't work in Sullust Interception.
Likewise for me too.
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26700 Ships mastered: 21/24

beanseh
06.03.2013 , 02:20 AM | #44
"decimate republic forces" does work in Sullust Interception. the only problem is completeing it did not remove it from my "achivement tracker" and on that it still looks incomplete, so now i have "0/1 decimate republic forces" stuck there perminently because the track ticky box in the actual achivement dissapiears after completeing it
punctuation bah thats a waste of time

Strangel
06.03.2013 , 10:32 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by beanseh View Post
"decimate republic forces" does work in Sullust Interception. the only problem is completeing it did not remove it from my "achivement tracker" and on that it still looks incomplete, so now i have "0/1 decimate republic forces" stuck there perminently because the track ticky box in the actual achivement dissapiears after completeing it
You're at 100% Imp side?

soneil
06.04.2013 , 04:05 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Aiacos View Post
I dont have an Imp char, but for Republic side, Decimate Forces means destroying all frigates' shield generators. Uou tried those?

I successfully got 100% space after last patch went live.
I think you're thinking of a different mission. On the republic side, you finish the main objective to destroy fighters (60 I think) and then get the bonus objective to destroy another 40 (I think that's the number).
Academy Exemplar - Gav Daragon
Republic 50s - Nefash, Tal-Hirron, Delin
Imperial 50s - Terrill, Rending, Vermeesa
Nefash's Pilot Training School - Space missions resource.

Sykomyke
06.04.2013 , 10:22 AM | #47
Thank you everyone for your feedback and attention on this. Looks like BioWare paid attention and fixed most of the issues. I've updated the original post to reflect this as well.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

Kolskeggur
06.05.2013 , 02:07 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by beanseh View Post
The "Decimate Republic Forces" mission doesn't work indeed. The second "shoot down fighters" objective never triggers.
"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

DeadManFloating
06.06.2013 , 12:11 AM | #49
Throwing in my 2 cents. Decimate in Sullust is the last space achievement needed and is holding me up.

Aspidochelon
06.07.2013 , 05:07 PM | #50
On Pub side, I did Hydian Way Blockade a few time and I can't seem to get the Bonus Achievement "Take Out Light Fighters". Is it bugged or I'm I missing anything ? I destroyed the 4 Engines and the 4 Heavy Fighters.

Thank You