Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

nelander
05.30.2013 , 03:47 PM | #31
besides the sullust problem I am also having issues with the Hydian way blocakde it asks to take out light fighters. I assume it is supposed to be the heavy fighters as is in the other minefield missions.

Additionally I am having a weird thing with javaal fleet action, it initially keep showing the disarm capital ship old. after finsihing the other objectives it did not show as completed but when I looked at the achivement page it did show as completed the problem is that still on the achievement tracker and there doesnt seem to be a way (other than hide the tracker) to make it go away.
Pandamonium

Ansalem
05.30.2013 , 04:13 PM | #32
I think the sullust issue can be solved by doing it on a low lvl char. For some reason if you do it at the level it becomes available you get the extra bonus mission to decimate the fleet but once you are higher lvl you lose that option. Ill lvl up a char and test it out.

Yoshiblade
05.30.2013 , 05:49 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by scottishhaig View Post
Same issue for me with Sullust. All the other achievements are complete.
Same.
Equilibrium.
-a medium sized, moderate, mature, high level raiding guild-
Website|Forum|Members|Wiki|SWTOR-page

soneil
05.31.2013 , 02:57 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
I think the sullust issue can be solved by doing it on a low lvl char. For some reason if you do it at the level it becomes available you get the extra bonus mission to decimate the fleet but once you are higher lvl you lose that option. Ill lvl up a char and test it out.
Didn't think of that. Might test it myself. Since I've done them all before achievements began tracking it, I was doing it this time on a high level character with maxed out upgrades so I could just get them done quick and easy.
Academy Exemplar - Gav Daragon
Republic 50s - Nefash, Tal-Hirron, Delin
Imperial 50s - Terrill, Rending, Vermeesa
Nefash's Pilot Training School - Space missions resource.

soneil
05.31.2013 , 03:15 AM | #35
Well I just tried sullust on a level 44 imperial character which is pretty much the right level for it. That bonus mission still didn't come up. I'm pretty sure it used to and it definately does on the republic equivalent missions. When you take out the 60 fighters for the main objective that's meant to trigger the bonus objective to take out and extra batch of fighters. Bonus objective seems broken at the moment.

Ansalem
05.31.2013 , 07:25 AM | #36
I dont think Ill have time to lvl this toon fast enough...but I believe the cutoff for sullust double bonus is lvl 42. Don't you first get it around lvl 35?

soneil
05.31.2013 , 09:05 AM | #37
You get that one at level 40

Strangel
06.01.2013 , 04:32 PM | #38
I just did it twice with a lvl 41. "Decimate Republic Forces" bonus never popped.

Aiacos
06.01.2013 , 05:05 PM | #39
I dont have an Imp char, but for Republic side, Decimate Forces means destroying all frigates' shield generators. Uou tried those?

I successfully got 100% space after last patch went live.

Strangel
06.01.2013 , 09:45 PM | #40
There are no frigates in Sullust Interception.