Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possible security question solution for you to try.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Possible security question solution for you to try.

Luminifersou
12.20.2011 , 07:11 PM | #1
Ok so finaly got to phone support after 1 hour 50 minutes!!! The questions have deffinetly changed from the day that I originally set them up. The answers I had originally used where still there. Example What was your best mans name, well my best mans last name was hard to spell so i just used first name, now the question is what is your best mans last name. Which the right answer is just his first name , another example what is your favorite activity ,, well there is a no brainer right ,, well the problem is mine said football,, um yea Like if i ran a skinny post there would be nothing skinny about it , other than my bank account because of the heart attack I would have. well that was my favorite sport answer so Stick to your core answers, also there can be spaces in the answer and it it recognized. Hope this helps. PS snap shot your page when you go into reset them all.

SerrisFenvo
12.20.2011 , 07:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Luminifersou View Post
Ok so finaly got to phone support after 1 hour 50 minutes!!! The questions have deffinetly changed from the day that I originally set them up. The answers I had originally used where still there. Example What was your best mans name, well my best mans last name was hard to spell so i just used first name, now the question is what is your best mans last name. Which the right answer is just his first name , another example what is your favorite activity ,, well there is a no brainer right ,, well the problem is mine said football,, um yea Like if i ran a skinny post there would be nothing skinny about it , other than my bank account because of the heart attack I would have. well that was my favorite sport answer so Stick to your core answers, also there can be spaces in the answer and it it recognized. Hope this helps. PS snap shot your page when you go into reset them all.
I have the same question pop up... my favorite movie... it has worked since the 15th for early access... but when the game itself launched and I tried to log in... my answer would no longer work... and now I am using another account to try and get ahold of BW..

I realize that most of the problems will be within the first month of release... so I may actually have to wait until next month to get back into the game... as the phone lines seem to never be open for me to get my questions reset....