Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

early collecto pre-order = NO test NO beta NO early access..thanks a lot guys

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
early collecto pre-order = NO test NO beta NO early access..thanks a lot guys

Damioc
12.13.2011 , 01:58 PM | #31
lol dont worry you will get early game access but there where probebly a thousand people who pre-ordered the day it was launched... so you will probebly play tomorrow and as for beta the beta is pretty much random if anything you where never offically promisied beta and im fine not playing beta beta characters are deleted anyways
Collector's Edition Pre-Order VIP

11/25/11 Pre-order 12/2/11 Pre-Order Code Entered

DeathKitty
12.13.2011 , 02:04 PM | #32
So... When did u register ur pre-order code to your account then if u haven't get access yet?
Didn't see anyone else asked that yet so thought i would. I know i have to wait tomorrow atleast.
~You can't tame me.~

Wilibrord
12.13.2011 , 02:10 PM | #33
Explain to me how you missed open beta, and the 400K beta keys that were given away to gaming websites all over the world...
Less qq, more pew pew

Vassabii
12.13.2011 , 02:10 PM | #34
Well, i can say one thing, i paid money which i receive for my hard work. i paid money for a product which is not working properly. I received email, but because of some technical issues (game crashes to desktop) i cant play.... i dont have problems with other games, only this one.... it means that it has been badly optimized and tested, and it is not my problem, it is BW problem.... they just took my money but did not gave me working product in return..... to my believe it is very bad for their reputation. In example guys from Stardock made bad strategy game "Elemental" and just because they worry about their reputation, they decided to provide a new game for free to those who did pre-order the previous one (Elemental). Here is the concern about the reputation.