Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

early collecto pre-order = NO test NO beta NO early access..thanks a lot guys

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
early collecto pre-order = NO test NO beta NO early access..thanks a lot guys

Kunovega
12.13.2011 , 01:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Barabass View Post
Sorry about grammar but i'm a belgian guys who is french speaking (what means no one in EA/BW cares about me tmo so that's why i post here).

I just wanted to thank again the EA-BW team for what you did NOT for me.

- registered in 2009 ;
- early pre-order of the VERY expensive collector's edition (1st day of pre-order lauch) ;

your thanks => NO test, NO beta, NO early access...but yes i had a mail for my birthday few weeks ago..thanks again..

Really, is it a JOKE ??

I, like many others, know peeps who have been invited for weeks if not months in tests, beta, etc.

I DID ALL YOU'VE SAID TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TESTS, BETA AND EARLY GAME ACCESS and the result is that all my unguilded friends are playing for hours (some are lvl 19 which mean i'll be alone for leveling till the end) and have played tests and beta before that..

Delete this but you won't silence peeps...there is absolutely no justice in your policy and, according to me, that's already the worst start i could expect from you guys...

Once again, thanks a lot..
Also: the exclusive in game vendor access that you just paid $150 for, is a $4 upgrade that you can buy on any account if you get a security dongle
This is not the signature you're looking for... But since you are here, use this link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/Xv5WwL
Get free stuff (mailed to you in game on every character) and a Free Character Transfer!

mgaizo
12.13.2011 , 01:30 PM | #12
Entitlement Issues are the best type of issues

Barabass
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Thurgrayden View Post
if you already knew that, why'd you bother to post? o.O
problem with quotes and not brilliant brains is that : when you delete an important part of a sentence in your quote, you don't understand anything which is your case my friend.. read again for dad and one more for mommy and you'll understand french community is, as usual, not heard.

Talrasha
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #14
That's what i like with your king of guy...all others are stupid and couldn't find their nose without your help...dude i did ALL THAT WAS REQUESTED and had peanuts fullstop.
No, you didn't do all that was requested. Clearly, you would have been invited to a beta weekend at least once because they had an OPEN BETA WEEKEND where everyone who signed up for the beta program was invited, no matter what.

EDIT: nevermind. this was only for North America.

Either way, they don't owe you anything. Beta is drawn RANDOMLY. Early access is done first come first serve, and there is still 7 days remaining for you to get in.
What We Are Is But A Stepping Stone To What We Can Become

onired
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kunovega View Post
Also: the exclusive in game vendor access that you just paid $150 for, is a $4 upgrade that you can buy on any account if you get a security dongle
even i feel trolled by this! damn you sir well played!
Who's got a Collector's Edition? THIS GUY!

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 01:33 PM | #16
No early access? Really? I mean, is it the 20th yet? Ok, so you can't say "no early access" can you? You might (after a couple hours) be able to say "no first day access", but that's just silly.

go to http://swtor.com/user/codes/ , double check, make sure that you've actually entered the code, and that you're unable to play. Again, this could easily have entered into spam folders.

As far as 'no beta', everyone that signed up for beta got in the last two weekends, IIRC, as long as you signed up before November.

jarjarloves
12.13.2011 , 01:34 PM | #17
let me guess : you were in Test/beta/early access ?

I'm waiting for this game for Years now...all my friends are in, great...i'll have to level up alone from scratch to the end...
But if you're in mode "life is beautiful and justice is everywhere" just play or do something else, don't bother me with your pope policy..
PSSSTTT Your friends have to level up from 1 also.

Also EARLY ACCESS IS NOT OVER YET

Volund_Starfire
12.13.2011 , 01:35 PM | #18
You know, if you want it your way, right away, go to BK or WoW (I hear they have Pokemon and Pandas now). You were guaranteed up to 5 days of play. That means less than 5 days. Even the Devs have said that it is possible that December pre-orders will get in on the last day.

Just look at it this way. A quick rule of thumb might be the following...

If you entered your code in July, you will probably get in today.
August means probably tomorrow
September is probably the 15th
October is probably the 16th
November is probably the 17th
December is probably the 18th

But, that is just a guess.

onired
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #19
oh wait

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga.

thanks guys! lolz i'ma get online
Who's got a Collector's Edition? THIS GUY!

Foenixz
12.13.2011 , 01:39 PM | #20
Sorry about grammar but i'm a belgian guys who is french speaking (what means no one in EA/BW cares about me tmo so that's why i post here).

I just wanted to thank again the EA-BW team for what you did NOT for me.

- registered in 2009 ;
- early pre-order of the VERY expensive collector's edition (1st day of pre-order lauch) ;

your thanks => NO test, NO beta, NO early access...but yes i had a mail for my birthday few weeks ago..thanks again..

Really, is it a JOKE ??

I, like many others, know peeps who have been invited for weeks if not months in tests, beta, etc.

I DID ALL YOU'VE SAID TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TESTS, BETA AND EARLY GAME ACCESS and the result is that all my unguilded friends are playing for hours (some are lvl 19 which mean i'll be alone for leveling till the end) and have played tests and beta before that..

Delete this but you won't silence peeps...there is absolutely no justice in your policy and, according to me, that's already the worst start i could expect from you guys...

Once again, thanks a lot..

Your purchase did NOT guarantee ANYTHING except what you paid for. I do not recall you being promised access to the beta. The devs said repeatedly it was RANDOM.

Oh by the way I tested for over a year

You get what you paid for and not a thing more.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong