Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

early collecto pre-order = NO test NO beta NO early access..thanks a lot guys

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
early collecto pre-order = NO test NO beta NO early access..thanks a lot guys

Barabass
12.13.2011 , 01:18 PM | #1
Sorry about grammar but i'm a belgian guys who is french speaking (what means no one in EA/BW cares about me tmo so that's why i post here).

I just wanted to thank again the EA-BW team for what you did NOT for me.

- registered in 2009 ;
- early pre-order of the VERY expensive collector's edition (1st day of pre-order lauch) ;

your thanks => NO test, NO beta, NO early access...but yes i had a mail for my birthday few weeks ago..thanks again..

Really, is it a JOKE ??

I, like many others, know peeps who have been invited for weeks if not months in tests, beta, etc.

I DID ALL YOU'VE SAID TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TESTS, BETA AND EARLY GAME ACCESS and the result is that all my unguilded friends are playing for hours (some are lvl 19 which mean i'll be alone for leveling till the end) and have played tests and beta before that..

Delete this but you won't silence peeps...there is absolutely no justice in your policy and, according to me, that's already the worst start i could expect from you guys...

Once again, thanks a lot..

Talrasha
12.13.2011 , 01:19 PM | #2
Feeling entitled, much?
What We Are Is But A Stepping Stone To What We Can Become

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 01:19 PM | #3
I didn't know purchasing early ment you got into test and beta

Maybe it should have been for everyone?...

Bobinator
12.13.2011 , 01:20 PM | #4
Oh hey a entitlement moron huzzah!

It never promised you anything so get over it.
As of right now, i'm rash free.

illiam
12.13.2011 , 01:21 PM | #5
And you didnt redeem your code when you bought it I guess?
There has been 7 hours of Early Access. There are 6 days and 17h left of it. You will get in.

How come you didnt play the beta that ALL was allowed into, the OPEN BETA weekend? Maybe you didnt click that box on your account either?
Member of Violent by Design!

olyas
12.13.2011 , 01:21 PM | #6
The time you registered with the site means nothing.
What version you ordered means nothing

If you pre-ordered on the very first day it was available, then more then likely you will be getting in today or tomorrow, which is still more than 5 days of playing.

Barabass
12.13.2011 , 01:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinator View Post
Oh hey a entitlement moron huzzah!

It never promised you anything so get over it.
let me guess : you were in Test/beta/early access ?

I'm waiting for this game for Years now...all my friends are in, great...i'll have to level up alone from scratch to the end...
But if you're in mode "life is beautiful and justice is everywhere" just play or do something else, don't bother me with your pope policy..

onired
12.13.2011 , 01:25 PM | #8
chill out i have collectors as well and registered it that night when i bought it 7/22 and i didn't get ****
Who's got a Collector's Edition? THIS GUY!

Thurgrayden
12.13.2011 , 01:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Barabass View Post
... (what means no one in EA/BW cares about me tmo so that's why i post here) ...

if you already knew that, why'd you bother to post? o.O
I don't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite magnificent and worthy of praise.

Barabass
12.13.2011 , 01:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by illiam View Post
And you didnt redeem your code when you bought it I guess?
There has been 7 hours of Early Access. There are 6 days and 17h left of it. You will get in.

How come you didnt play the beta that ALL was allowed into, the OPEN BETA weekend? Maybe you didnt click that box on your account either?
That's what i like with your king of guy...all others are stupid and couldn't find their nose without your help...dude i did ALL THAT WAS REQUESTED and had peanuts fullstop.