Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queue Bug

theonepanda
12.20.2011 , 07:03 PM | #1
This is regarding the humungous queue times on Lord Praven, which happens to be the server my guild prelaunched on.

After speaking with quite a few people, and looking at the queue times, you'll notice that Lord Praven is always full, while there are literally 10 other PVE West Coast servers that are LIGHT.

Why is this? The people rolling new characters told me that it is because they defaulted to Lord Praven when they logged on for the first time, so they just shrugged and waited in the queue that they thought was normal.

You don't have to be a developer to know this is obviously a terrible design, and unintended. Do we really want 90% of the population on one server?

Could we have this rememdied and/or have those that rolled on Lord Praven have the opportunity to character transfer to another server for free, for the next few days?

It is in the interest of all involved...Lord Praven is already full from prelaunch days...I can't imagine what the queue times will be if everyone defaults to it when they play for the first time.