Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is there a level 55 training dummy on my level 33 character's ship?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why is there a level 55 training dummy on my level 33 character's ship?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SKPTK
05.08.2013 , 04:04 AM | #71
bump this topic. Maybe devs could see it and tell us something

SW_display_name
05.09.2013 , 01:47 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by SKPTK View Post
bump this topic. Maybe devs could see it and tell us something
That would make me happy.

I swear I'm not shamelessly bumping this. I just felt it was very important to express to you, my quoted ally, that I would be pleased if your hypothetical event became reality.

SW_display_name
05.14.2013 , 01:29 PM | #73
Can't log in until later today, but does anyone know if 2.1 fixed this?

Vangarr
05.14.2013 , 01:43 PM | #74
Nope. Our lowbies and 50s running lvl50 Operations are still stuck with a training dummy they can't hit.

SKPTK
05.14.2013 , 01:44 PM | #75
bump because developers van't say anything about this issue Why are they hating us so much...

SKPTK
05.14.2013 , 01:47 PM | #76
How much more messages in this thread should be that developers could answer this!!! It's ridiculous

Feztonio
05.14.2013 , 01:50 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Light-years View Post
I posted this topic last night but it got lost in maintenance qq.

I like having the dummies scale with character levels as it helps me test out new builds on my ship as a I level. Dummies aren't only useful for 55s....
agreed there. it's always nice to group with players who get the most out of their spec's and gear. it's a great habit to be in and only makes you much better at your class both as you level and especially at 55. i would rather play with someone who has known they're class for 55 levels rather than someone who's trying to figure it all out at 55 or worse hasn't tried and isn't interested in learning it at all
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

SKPTK
05.16.2013 , 02:42 AM | #78
No clarification from devs? Bump it up

discbox
05.16.2013 , 02:48 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Syas View Post
I'll be that guy:

What purpose does the dummy serve pre-55? I posit that the dummies exist to maximize DPS potential for content in which DPS potential is necessary (HMs and OPs). Am I missing something?
Yes you miss something, you can also use flashpoints and operations at level 10-54.

SW_display_name
05.17.2013 , 03:53 PM | #80
Another patch, another 55 training dummy mocking me on my starship.

Forget Cathar controversy and Cartel Coin bending-over-desk-and-violating of subscribers. I don't really care that much about those issues.

But I do care about my unusable and beloved training dummies.
Eric Musco, why have you forsaken us?