Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is there a level 55 training dummy on my level 33 character's ship?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why is there a level 55 training dummy on my level 33 character's ship?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TripleMe
06.25.2013 , 02:25 PM | #181
Don't think is bug is fixed. The Operations Training Dummy on my L50 character's ship is still L55.

Avicii
06.25.2013 , 02:29 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by TripleMe View Post
Don't think is bug is fixed. The Operations Training Dummy on my L50 character's ship is still L55.
PNs: Warzone Training Dummies on personal starships once again scale to the player’s level.

I am not sure if the Op dummies ever scaled before, I thought I heard it did not but I could be wrong. I know the WZ one did as I had it. Hopefully it is corrected.

TripleMe
06.25.2013 , 02:41 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
PNs: Warzone Training Dummies on personal starships once again scale to the player’s level.

I am not sure if the Op dummies ever scaled before, I thought I heard it did not but I could be wrong. I know the WZ one did as I had it. Hopefully it is corrected.
Well Amber used the phrase "Training Dummies", which I assume means both the ops and the pvp dummies will scale.

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
I just wanted to step in and post to inform you that the ship Training Dummies are slated to scale to your level again in Game Update 2.2.1.

SW_display_name
06.25.2013 , 02:48 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
They did scale before. However, it was less useful since you generally didn't fight Operations bosses while leveling — and not enough to worry about training on them.

At the same time, I could see that it remains an issue for level 50s training for level 50 Ops. But this is outside my personal sphere of concern, so I would have to leave it to someone more affected by it to properly campaign to the devs.

TripleMe
06.26.2013 , 06:55 AM | #185
Oh well, I have submitted an in game /bug, but I would prefer a response on whether this fix is in the works or not.

Glowrod
06.26.2013 , 09:36 AM | #186
Oh well, I have submitted an in game /bug, but I would prefer a response on whether this fix is in the works or not.
Scroll back 13 messages for the official response.

VIP Lounge Member

TripleMe
06.26.2013 , 11:12 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by Glowrod View Post
Scroll back 13 messages for the official response.
Which said the "Training Dummies" were being fixed, which isn't the case. Only the Warzone dummy got fixed.

wainot-keel
06.26.2013 , 05:13 PM | #188
Which said the "Training Dummies" were being fixed, which isn't the case. Only the Warzone dummy got fixed.
yeah, disappointing.....

why not make both dummies get back to how they were ? sheesh

Mertaal
06.27.2013 , 07:07 AM | #189
Well, 50% there is better than 0% there.

Keep campaigning!

Mertaal
06.27.2013 , 07:08 AM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello there folks,

I just wanted to step in and post to inform you that the ship Training Dummies are slated to scale to your level again in Game Update 2.2.1. The fix for this hasn't been fully tested, so if anything comes up that moves it to a later patch, I'll be sure to post here and let you know!

Thanks for the update, and thanks for (partially) addressing this issue. It's nice to see that the people who whine about Bioware not listening to the player base are for the most part incorrect. .