Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How were there 55's minutes after servers went up?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How were there 55's minutes after servers went up?

Dawginole
04.09.2013 , 12:51 AM | #1
Within 10-15 min of servers coming live there were 55's being spotted. I saw a 54 with my own eyes. Even if you held onto a ton of dailies/weeklies to turn in that still shouldn't have equated to the 2.5 million plus xp needed to reach 55.

What's going on here?

*ocd edited for misspellings.*
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Darth_Moonshadow
04.09.2013 , 12:53 AM | #2
I don't know, but I foresee a lot of angry complaints about hacking and toons being deleveled.

Get your buckets ready.

Dis iz gonna b gud.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

OddballEasyEight
04.09.2013 , 12:55 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
Within 10-15 min a servers coming live there were 55's being spotted. I saw a 54 with my own eyes. Even if you held onto a ton of weeklies to turn in that still should have equated to 2.5 million xp needed to reach 55.

What's going on here?
Dailies, weeklies and massive XP bonuses?
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

ZielAkros
04.09.2013 , 12:55 AM | #4
As you said, holding max cap quests from the latest givers and such will only get you so far, (dailies, pvp, operations, daily flashpoints, everything)

I can see someone get to maybe 52, unless bioware FORGOT, to up the exp needed for ding ding, which in that cause MIGHT make it plausable to ding 54 in those first 15 min. MAYBE. otherwise someone just figured out a exploit in beta and didnt report it *shrugs* Either case is possible.

Fleurdelis
04.09.2013 , 01:09 AM | #5
I'd like eaware to look into this cause if it is true and people used hacks to level their accounts need to be banned.

Light-years
04.09.2013 , 01:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
I'd like eaware to look into this cause if it is true and people used hacks to level their accounts need to be banned.
Did you not read any of the responses above yours? It has nothing to do with hacks.
Z'of Z'ipe
The Tempesta Legacy

Ansalem
04.09.2013 , 01:21 AM | #7
Apparently people found a way around the pending tab turn in by saving up daily fp turn ins over a long period of time. They held up to 150 turn ins until expac and turned them in getting lvl 55 instantly. Yet again people find a way around the blocks in place to abuse the system and gain...I wonder if bioware will actually do something about it this time.

Trushott
04.09.2013 , 01:26 AM | #8
really ???? 55's in 15 mins? even 30 mins ???

Working under the impression this is not a troll post and i hope you would not OP....

IM so dissappointed in bioware / ea right now it really makes them look bad and the leveling process trivial

but alas it will not detract from my own enjoyment by playing the content correctly ... but this will leak out to general gaming comunnity and be looked at as a joke of an expansion if true

its just sick that devs could allow a major ummmm exploit like this to happen ... but if the way they handled the ILUM valor fiasco is any barometer of how this will go .. nothing will happen ... they dont have the b^%$ls to ban or roll back anything even when using this clear of an exploit of the system in a way not intended
Lan'obi Loomis - sage <> Doc Loomis - Scoundrel
Cody Loomis - Gunslinger
How the heck does one fold fitted sheets?

AshlaBoga
04.09.2013 , 01:26 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Apparently people found a way around the pending tab turn in by saving up daily fp turn ins over a long period of time. They held up to 150 turn ins until expac and turned them in getting lvl 55 instantly. Yet again people find a way around the blocks in place to abuse the system and gain...I wonder if bioware will actually do something about it this time.
I don't get how they did this. It can't have been the Daily HM reward from the terminal since you can only have 1. So it must have been from doing the flashpoints but not accepting the 1 tionese comm? I never realized that didn't count as part of the 5 pending mission rewards since I'd never done that.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

paowee
04.09.2013 , 01:27 AM | #10
Quest stacking for weeks. Have around at least 100+ quests "saved" and turned them in----> L55.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records