Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lol bolster

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Volion
04.12.2013 , 03:08 PM | #781
So, PvP naked until Tuesday and enjoy the breeze, then after maintenance, put on your full set of Partisan. Got it.
Volion
holdtheline.com - ADVOCACY GAMING COMMUNITY

Seireeni
04.12.2013 , 03:09 PM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

Our combat and PvP teams have been hard at work addressing the issues of naked Bolster and the itemization issues attached to it (like War Hero gear). Here is some very detailed information on everything we are going to be doing to address these concerns right from Alex Modny. If you want the basic info here is a quick synopsis, read on for the full debrief:

TLDR: Going into a Warzone completely naked will now be worse than wearing gear. War Hero and Elite War Hero gear is viable again.

Our current plan is that you will see all of these changes after our scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, April 16th. Note that these changes are NOT to address the time to kill issues. We are still actively investigating that and will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

-eric

You do realize that you have been selling +41 expertise crystal on GTN too, to people in levels 10-49? There are WAY MORE people than just the ones using wh/ewh who have these crystals, and now you tell things some people have bought with REAL MONEY are a disadvantage? Couldn't you give us an option to corvert our crystals to endurance/critical rating/power ones of the same colour? I just want to keep my level 27 operative shooting pink bullets without buying huge amount of cartel market items/buying one from the GTN for over 100k.

Oh and by the way, I hope you have removed those items from cartel market.

Scotland
04.12.2013 , 03:10 PM | #783
These changes SHOULD be with 2.0 live launch on sunday, anything less is a joke.
Alba Anaigh
Grandeurr - AlbaGuBra
> Carrier of Clutch <
> Does not lift, cuz carries all day long. <

stephenalandavie
04.12.2013 , 03:10 PM | #784
So am i understanding this correctly all wh/ewh is going to have its expertise removed on tuesday??

_Kayko_
04.12.2013 , 03:11 PM | #785
Quote: Originally Posted by Sweeet View Post
You're taking the TDLR out of context... The TDLR is an overview of the synopsis, not meant to be taken literally as in right now...obviously.
Well, it isn't exactly obvious. I wasn't sure if they fixed naked right off the bat (today/now) and will get the rest of the stuff on Tuesday or all of it was being done on Tuesday.

I'll do my laundry when I get home so at least I'll have pants if I need to wear them or not.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

L-RANDLE
04.12.2013 , 03:12 PM | #786
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
So am i understanding this correctly all wh/ewh is going to have its expertise removed on tuesday??
In typical BW fashion,
"if you didn't remove the mods from the original set"

I would please like Eric to tell us otherwise, but I am 99% sure, only non-moddable pieces will be changed....
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango
Not only are you scissors, but you can be rock every 1.5/1min

Heezdedjim
04.12.2013 , 03:13 PM | #787
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
You do realize that you have been selling +41 expertise crystal on GTN too, to people in levels 10-49? There are WAY MORE people than just the ones using wh/ewh who have these crystals, and now you tell things some people have bought with REAL MONEY are a disadvantage? Couldn't you give us an option to corvert our crystals to endurance/critical rating/power ones of the same colour?
It does seem fair to add a line of crystals to the PvP vendors that will give you exactly one crystal of any other stat, of the same color, in exchange for one Expertise crystal. The crystal you receive should be BoP, of course. This would not introduce any new crystals into the game or affect the larger market in any way, but it would let people who had the rug yanked out from under them after buying Expertise crystals trade them in for something they can use under the new system, without giving up the color they had. The "exchange program" should cover all crystals currently in game that have +41 Expertise as their stat, regardless of the source.

Sweeet
04.12.2013 , 03:14 PM | #788
Quote: Originally Posted by _Kayko_ View Post
Well, it isn't exactly obvious. I wasn't sure if they fixed naked right off the bat (today/now) and will get the rest of the stuff on Tuesday or all of it was being done on Tuesday.

I'll do my laundry when I get home so at least I'll have pants if I need to wear them or not.
It was obvious after reading the entire post, however obviously not for some

stephenalandavie
04.12.2013 , 03:14 PM | #789
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
In typical BW fashion,
"if you didn't remove the mods from the original set"

I would please like Eric to tell us otherwise, but I am 99% sure, only non-moddable pieces will be changed....
So if we put it into customized gear we dont get the change? That is great that is.

Jherad
04.12.2013 , 03:15 PM | #790
Tuesday? Good grief, you can really see what kind of priority PvP has in SWTOR.

Shame it wasn't tied to the cartel market somehow. Hotfix in 20 minutes HO!
WFW - Waiting For Wildstar
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol