Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lol bolster

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Asunasan
04.09.2013 , 07:11 PM | #491
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
Hopefully your fix will also address the retardedly low TTK?
It gets betters as health pools change from 20k to 30k. Damage doesn't go up as much as health between 50 and 55.

IAmViiOLENT
04.09.2013 , 07:18 PM | #492
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
It gets betters as health pools change from 20k to 30k. Damage doesn't go up as much as health between 50 and 55.
Indeed. We saw the same thing from the first night of rateds on PTS, to the 2nd day.

The TTK grew not a little, but a LOT. To the point where 4 DPS at once were required to nearly global a player if the tank and 2 other healers were alive and competent. (Not CCed)

LarryRow
04.09.2013 , 07:20 PM | #493
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Indeed. We saw the same thing from the first night of rateds on PTS, to the 2nd day.

The TTK grew not a little, but a LOT. To the point where 4 DPS at once were required to nearly global a player if the tank and 2 other healers were alive and competent. (Not CCed)
lol are you saying 4 dps could kill someone in 1.5 seconds through heals and guard?
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

L-RANDLE
04.09.2013 , 07:23 PM | #494
Looks like a patch is coming tonight be patient young Padawans
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

iSoldat
04.09.2013 , 07:24 PM | #495
It appears I made the right decision by unsubbing. Four more days and a broken xpac is not enough to make me resub

Zunayson
04.09.2013 , 07:25 PM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by BatmanBinSuprman View Post
The whole point of bolster is to make it even for everybody.. What? Did you want to go back and bash on undergeared people and feel good about yourself?

Interesting seeing alot of blind/incompetent people thinking they're good in pvp when the game itself caters towards people with BiS gear against those with no gear.

Not saying you're blind or incompetent personally but seriously.. if you thought the pvp was fair to begin with.......

............... lol.
It's sad because theres no point to gear anymore. Its best to just go naked. This is not the solution. The best way for gear to be implemented is lateral progresson. Mixing and matching your stats. I think that gear should not be obtained via griding, nor should it give vertical progressive stats.

But this bolster is just absurd. Otherwise, I like the idea of not having to grind on my newly lv capped characters. Once I do get the spare comms I will min/max the new gear (getting +2 power and -1 cunning for each mod lolwut?)
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

LanceCorporalDan
04.09.2013 , 07:29 PM | #497
Quote: Originally Posted by iSoldat View Post
It appears I made the right decision by unsubbing. Four more days and a broken xpac is not enough to make me resub
This may come as a shock to you but...

An xpac usually comes with bugs
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Joesixxpack
04.09.2013 , 07:29 PM | #498
Just finished a CW. Everyone's 19K HP - 24K. Except an L33 in half greens with 29404. lolwut
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Icykill_
04.09.2013 , 07:30 PM | #499
Quote: Originally Posted by MrFrezzer View Post
LOL to tell us the bolster is still broken from pts? Do you even listen to your community at all? Seems all you want is our wallets.
We on the APAC servers discovered recently just how much BIO cares about their loyal "paying" customers when they made the decision to shut down our servers instead of merging them into 1 APAC server... we now have to merged into the busiest NA west coast server - Harbinger... We will go from having a ping of 17 - 30 ms to having a ping of between 180 - 600ms <depending on our location in APAC>... they don't care about the PVPer's in this game because if they did they would know that any serious NA PVPer's will own us in PVP... they have paid no attention to our communities outrage at their decision... and have not deemed to come back and acknowledge that it's about money... but they have tried to say this is what our "whole" server communities wanted without doing any proper survey to see what the "whole" community wanted... but instead went for the least desirable option that a small majority of forum posters suggested <we all know most players do not use or go to the forums> ... it could be estimated that at least 80% or more APAC players are against the merge to NA... the option that just about all of us wanted was 1 APAC super sever with all 3 servers merged into one like they did for the NA servers

So it now comes as no shock to anyone in our APAC community that BIO only cares about our wallets...
PVP is not a priority for BIO... and neither are their customers...

We have started a petition asking BIO to change their mind about the APAC server... we know it is a long shot
IF you are reading this and you feel like giving us your support to help save our servers.. please spend 2 mins and go to this link to sign our petition

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...em-into-1.html

IAmViiOLENT
04.09.2013 , 07:31 PM | #500
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
lol are you saying 4 dps could kill someone in 1.5 seconds through heals and guard?
They can currently, but by that I mean;

A dps that didn't have a guard to start, and received a guard during the 2nd GCD, with 4 DPS hitting them with their highest burst was effectively the only way to kill someone in any timely manner. And even then, it wasn't always a guaranteed kill. Healing is insanely, insanely buffed in 2.0, and it shows.
In a 29 minute novare, there were about 40 kills per team on the PTS, compared to a 29 minute novare on live that would have had 80+ per team.

mind you, these assorted 4 dps would be some of the very best pvpers in the world, and not your average players in regs.