Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lol bolster

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taankjr
04.09.2013 , 06:54 AM | #161
The thing is - bw robbed us of our pvp gear, which means all that time to get it was spent in vain.

And one more thing. Why should I grind gear for pve? I want to simply equip green **** and be competitive with the players who cleared the end game content.

Otrorto
04.09.2013 , 06:54 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by BatmanBinSuprman View Post
The whole point of bolster is to make it even for everybody.. What? Did you want to go back and bash on undergeared people and feel good about yourself?
No... but when you can play with no gear at all and have better stats than some who is geared... even green geared...
Then there is certainly something wrong...
And 2 hit kills... what's the point?... no skill there... just point and shoot
And forget taking on 2 people at once... lol... instant death
So no... we don't want to go back to bashing under geared people... although if they made an effort like the rest of us to just have gear for the level they are at... ie if you lvl 33 wear lvl 33 gear... not lvl 20 and then whinge that the better geared people are killing you
This is probably the wise comment of the full thraet. I completely agree with it

Rubenios
04.09.2013 , 06:58 AM | #163
I want to go home from work now, create a type 4 body type juggernaut male, call him mcdonalds and smashmonkey everything naked!

Glower
04.09.2013 , 06:58 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
OMG are people so thick headed that they want this to be about something it is not just so they can be confrontational?

Yes. I just totally cannot adapt by taking all my clothes off and running around naked. :serioussmiley:
^ this
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

CaptMurphy
04.09.2013 , 07:00 AM | #165
Now I know why they flooded us with dancer outfits and naked torso adaptive armor on the cartel market.

Lingerie League FTW!!!!

Atramar
04.09.2013 , 07:01 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Rubenios View Post
I want to go home from work now, create a type 4 body type juggernaut male, call him mcdonalds and smashmonkey everything naked!
Way ahead of you. have body type 4 twilek male and body type 3 female pureblood. just waiting for me to get home from work :P
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Heezdedjim
04.09.2013 , 07:01 AM | #167
We now have RPG PvP without the gear progression, and FPS PvP without the twitch skill. Problem?

Kuradd
04.09.2013 , 07:08 AM | #168
This doesn't look good for the future of the game; can they come back from this?

TipsyDrow
04.09.2013 , 07:14 AM | #169
Clothes off boys.....It's party time!!! Purrrrrrrr

Arutar
04.09.2013 , 07:16 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuradd View Post
This doesn't look good for the future of the game; can they come back from this?
Well, the real game decider will likely be for many how bolstering in lvl 55 will work out, i.e. does the nudist party continue or will you have to do PVE for the best PVP gear?

If both are answered with a solid no (like the developers have promised), I do not think there will be any lasting effect on the hardcore pvp player base.

Though the definetly shoul look into the under lvl 55 bolstering system as well.