Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Eradicator's Warsuit Screenshot?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Eradicator's Warsuit Screenshot?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IAAIAO
04.09.2013 , 11:17 AM | #31
Besides the hoodie thing...Any robotic type armors like the gree set everybody has on because there isn't anything else that is not ugly ?

Ok.

paowee
04.09.2013 , 11:25 AM | #32
Is this an outfit of a famous sith in the star wars universe? Why are you guys so happy about this lol
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

kaczuszka
04.09.2013 , 11:38 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Is this an outfit of a famous sith in the star wars universe? Why are you guys so happy about this lol
you get to look like a BAD*** sith lord from a swtor cinematic trailer
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

paowee
04.09.2013 , 11:46 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by kaczuszka View Post
you get to look like a BAD*** sith lord from a swtor cinematic trailer
Oh i see what you mean now. I have that outfit replicated using gear available in game but the skins available were gray and not black like this one. Anyway... happy ya'll are happy with this

I'll probably use the chest and color match because i need mine to be black as well.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Beranzen
04.09.2013 , 12:21 PM | #35
Finally I can have some black robes for my jedi knight too!
DMN YOU BIOWARE for making me spend money on things i don't really need but reallllly want cuz they have the look I want...
The Demonstone Legacy JungMa
Kurgan L55 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut
De'inara L55 Chiss Operative
The Darkstar Legacy BergeonColony
Loziyah 60 Zabrak Merc
Kharras 57 Cathar Commando
CE OWNERVIP? Nah.
Regulator Squadron

lineinfantry
04.09.2013 , 12:34 PM | #36
yay, this cashtrap is going to make us broke

Drebs
04.09.2013 , 12:50 PM | #37

mikekrumbak
04.09.2013 , 02:50 PM | #38
This is just SO lazy. The colors are wrong, the metal should have silver/dark gold in it, and they need to slim down the boots. I would like to see them make the arms on the robe longer and wider too, (as in the trailer) so it doesn't look like at t-shirt. Imo this robe actually looks better if you unify it with the legs from the valiant set, and trooper campaign boots:

http://i49.tinypic.com/348q238.jpg

Shinzzun
04.09.2013 , 03:01 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by mikekrumbak View Post
This is just SO lazy. The colors are wrong, the metal should have silver in it, and they need to slim down the boots. I would like to see them make the arms on the robe longer and wider too, (as in the trailer) so it doesn't look like at t-shirt. Imo this robe actually looks better if you unify it with the legs from the valiant set, and trooper campaign boots:

http://i49.tinypic.com/348q238.jpg
WHYYYYY is there red girlish stripes on the sleeves ????!?! WHY O WHY :-( it ruins it imho and its NOT black its dark cofee brown...

DarthNecromus
04.09.2013 , 03:20 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinzzun View Post
WHYYYYY is there red girlish stripes on the sleeves ????!?! WHY O WHY :-( it ruins it imho and its NOT black its dark cofee brown...
Because it's how the robe is in the cinematic videos. It wasn't meant to be a black Jedi robe.