Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LlorPuBreh
04.09.2013 , 02:45 AM | #21
Well Done. Too bad Im leaving the game... How can you justify an Xpac when your game is so fundamentally broken? It would of been smart to fix what was so obviously broken BEFORE you start working on an Xpac. Starting with a Patcher that works and going down the list from there. Oh well, GLTU in the future. Im out and dont plan on coming back to a game that puts its xpacs b4 its bug fixes.

azmodaeous
04.09.2013 , 02:56 AM | #22
Is there a reason for the cut off date being jan 7th for pre-order access? I seem to have missed that date by 2 days which is a bit annoying considering there was no cut off date announced when you made the pre-order. At least none that I remember.

Threjyan
04.09.2013 , 02:58 AM | #23
i havent received the notifying email saying to downlaod the expansion, but anyways i go to my account and i see i have registered the ROTHC expansion, should i be able to download it and play even if i didnt receive the email?

currently i am at work and cannot check if the expansion is in order to download.

crap lol

i hope all wents smooth when i get home
..The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Wisdom..

barkinsagin
04.09.2013 , 02:58 AM | #24
downloading right now. can't wait to play

DaRoamer
04.09.2013 , 02:58 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by azmodaeous View Post
Is there a reason for the cut off date being jan 7th for pre-order access? I seem to have missed that date by 2 days which is a bit annoying considering there was no cut off date announced when you made the pre-order. At least none that I remember.
There definitely was. It was splashed all over the front page and the launcher. There were many threads about it.

XXcroxphireXX
04.09.2013 , 03:06 AM | #26
Sweet! Very psyced for new stories.
Quote: Originally Posted by XXcroxphireXX View Post
I've never played WOW and never will. The only "Elves and Orcs" game I can get into is the Elder Scrolls. I normally go for the "Outer Space" games.

Zamppa
04.09.2013 , 03:12 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Threjyan View Post
i havent received the notifying email saying to downlaod the expansion, but anyways i go to my account and i see i have registered the ROTHC expansion, should i be able to download it and play even if i didnt receive the email?

currently i am at work and cannot check if the expansion is in order to download.

crap lol

i hope all wents smooth when i get home
Same here, No email. I purchased the expansion 25th December and my account page says it has been registered that same day. I'm downloading the update now...I sure hope BW/EA has not messed up...
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris

Threjyan
04.09.2013 , 03:14 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
Same here, No email. I purchased the expansion 25th December and my account page says it has been registered that same day. I'm downloading the update now...I sure hope BW/EA has not messed up...
if you can play the expansion just come here 2 minuts and say that..refrain your excitement..i know it will be hard but please do so to help a fellow mate who is trapped at work and cannot see if it works

:P
..The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Wisdom..

dennisaskling
04.09.2013 , 03:25 AM | #29
Thanks BW! This is amazing!

Zamppa
04.09.2013 , 03:42 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Threjyan View Post
if you can play the expansion just come here 2 minuts and say that..refrain your excitement..i know it will be hard but please do so to help a fellow mate who is trapped at work and cannot see if it works

:P
The only problem is that the patch is 2,4 GB big and it will take "some" hours to download, thanks to my "not so fast" connection

Anyways, it would be so much fun and a big relief to get an official announcement from BW about the issue. Do we need to get "an invitation mail" to gain the early access to Makeb or is everyone who purchased the expansion before 7th of January automatically allowed in even without an email?

I pre-purchased 25th of December as I already said and if I'm not allowed in today I definitely will start breaking things...
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris