Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Oneknife
04.09.2013 , 12:13 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OhioKing View Post
Seriously? I just got my SIN set back up after being gone and dealing with a respec. I didn't take SS's of my tree and now I have to reset it all again? Kind of BS if you ask me
seriously?????

Apeth
04.09.2013 , 12:22 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by OhioKing View Post
Seriously? I just got my SIN set back up after being gone and dealing with a respec. I didn't take SS's of my tree and now I have to reset it all again? Kind of BS if you ask me
Look on it in a possetive way it'll allow you to learn your skills properly.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

JustinDarkSide
04.09.2013 , 12:42 AM | #13
Can't wait for this sounds like everything looks good, excited about the new active ability for each class and the achievements and plus I like that little 5 percent xp boost if your in a guild

Tarnistu
04.09.2013 , 12:43 AM | #14
i been trying to update my game for the past hour, and it keeps freezing on the installs what is this and how do i fix it

Orlesian
04.09.2013 , 01:16 AM | #15
Downloading now so I can play after returning home from the hospital in a few hours
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

StrangerIV
04.09.2013 , 01:28 AM | #16
So, if I didn't pay for early access, I can't log in to game now? Or I can log in and play pre-2.0 content?

DaRoamer
04.09.2013 , 01:55 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by StrangerIV View Post
So, if I didn't pay for early access, I can't log in to game now? Or I can log in and play pre-2.0 content?
You can log in, you'll get all the 2.0 stuff except level 51-55 content.

omgzzwtf
04.09.2013 , 02:04 AM | #18
I'm stoked for this! I've been up all night downloading this so I can get a look at it the second it's done! Good thing I don't have to work tomorrow, eh?

Gomigakari
04.09.2013 , 02:24 AM | #19
Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection. (9)
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh...everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

choppchopp
04.09.2013 , 02:33 AM | #20
what about the lag ?cant play the game