Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mowermanx
04.13.2013 , 12:20 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by xDelucDx View Post
Anyone think that there will be an update that brings back the old 50 PVE gear skins (i.e. columi, rakata) like even as a cartel market exclusive?
Why? that gear was crap.

Obliterath
04.13.2013 , 03:44 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by xDelucDx View Post
Anyone think that there will be an update that brings back the old 50 PVE gear skins (i.e. columi, rakata) like even as a cartel market exclusive?
YES!!! And the PVP sets as well. It looks like they were the only way to get some rare crystal colors.

Snippit_Thomas
04.13.2013 , 04:00 AM | #123
Love the update, the pub story is great, have not played the imp side yet. Took me all of 10 minutes to respec my skills . So not sure what all of the whinging was about. If this makes you rage quit...well that is a bit lame.

Keep up the great work Bioware

Cheers
Pete

bhakail
04.13.2013 , 09:47 AM | #124
Just had to say that I just love the new Planet Comedations. It is my new favorate mission reward
...if something is there, you can only see it with your eyes open, but if it isn't there, you can see it just as well with your eyes closed. That's why imaginary things are often easier to see than real ones.
― Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth

Zazhunt
04.13.2013 , 10:44 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
The Early Access* period for the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel has begun today, April 9th, and will end on Sunday, April 14th! As you may remember, Early Access is available to all players that pre-ordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel on or before January 7, 2013. If you qualify for Early Access, you should receive an email notifying you that you can now log in and play the Digital Expansion. To start the download, simply log in to the game and click Play.

Visit our Welcome to Game Update 2.0 blog or Game Update 2.0 web page to find out more.

Read More

lucassicchieri
04.13.2013 , 04:32 PM | #126
Amazing job guys...the xpac is awsome, Makeb, New Ops S&V...all awsome. Thanks for.

Lecto
04.15.2013 , 11:58 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Snippit_Thomas View Post
Love the update, the pub story is great, have not played the imp side yet. Took me all of 10 minutes to respec my skills . So not sure what all of the whinging was about. If this makes you rage quit...well that is a bit lame.

Keep up the great work Bioware

Cheers
Pete
Like Pete here, I'm not sure what all the whining is about. The re-balance of the trees in my case (Jedi Sage) was actually an upgrade over all, I mean I miss my tumult kick, but I'm learning to live without it. I'll give my review of the X-Pac below.

Lecto's Makeb/2.0 review/feedback:

Spoiler

*If people want the old gear back in the form of skins, why not give it to them! Heck, most of the people in this thread are saying they are willing to pay VIA Cartel Coins -- win win. I personally think the new gear is ugly myself, but you can still get campaign gear rather easily from the classic vendor which looks WAY better than the new sets. So, in summation I don't see what everyone is crying about...all your old coms got turned into classic coms...which can buy campaign gear....which is far better than Columni or Tionese.

*I haven't tried the new raid yet, but out of all the stuff I've seen so far...it's looks good. I won't say this expansion was perfect, but it wasn't bad either. At the very least it is worth the $10 bucks you pay for it as a sub.....I'm just expecting a better show next time Bioware!
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10