Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Graylocke
04.10.2013 , 08:19 PM | #101
Well once again I buy the product/expansion (before the cutoff date) to get early access, and what do I get for my money? That's right; launcher/downloading issues. Took me the better part of a week to get this game loading and running the first time around. Now on second day of downloading and patching this frakking game. So much for early access. Thanks for nothing BW.

xDelucDx
04.10.2013 , 08:56 PM | #102
Get use to disappointment because that's all Bioware knows how to do and the thing that ticks me off the most is that they couldn't care less.

Saix_
04.10.2013 , 11:09 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by -Wes- View Post
2.0 is live right now for everyone. You won't have access to Makeb and cannot level beyond the top of 50's XP until Sunday.
I wanna to say what time will i be able to level up if i havent the early access?. We had a misunderstanding

Doomservant
04.11.2013 , 08:18 AM | #104
Your all so lucky, with this wonderful large update and my wonderfully terrible internet. I should be lucky enough to start playing... *Check Download* Friday... So much for being able to play Early :/
Peace is a lie, I gain strength./ Through strength, I gain power. /Through power, I Kick Jedi Butt. - Unknown Sith Lord

Alighier
04.11.2013 , 11:34 AM | #105
well that's really wonderful that we got the early access and stuff, but... SERIOUSLY? servers are DOWN, so *** did i pay for the expansion MONTHS ahead, to get the early access... plus there's NO ETA, so that's just wonderful, as mentioned above. i understand that this is not your fault LA, BW and EA, but will this be compensated in ANY way?Or is it just gonna be like: aww suck on this subscribers, we don't care about your stupid early access, we got the money, sodo what you want....
Not hating - just stating the obvious. I really think you dida great job with the expansion.

GarfieldJL
04.11.2013 , 11:58 AM | #106
Mixed feelings on the expansion, while I like the fact there is new content, I don't like how the stats went through the floor.

Crit dropped by nearly 10%
Defense dropped by 6%

I mean seriously, leveling should be an improvement or stats staying the same not your stats going through the floor...

Karlos
04.11.2013 , 12:15 PM | #107
Finally get home from travelling for work all week... looking forward to playing early access, go to login and!!! Red Eclipse down. Nice.

-Wes-
04.11.2013 , 04:04 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomservant View Post
Your all so lucky, with this wonderful large update and my wonderfully terrible internet. I should be lucky enough to start playing... *Check Download* Friday... So much for being able to play Early :/
I feel your pain, Doom. I was dreading the thought of downloading a huge update, and was even more dreading it after I began the patch and saw it was 2.4G!!! That was at about 2230 Monday night, so I let it go and hoped it would be close to finished by morning. Happily, the connection managed record speeds and my logs showed that it was finished by about 0400.

I hope you have similar good fortune.
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Referral Link

SaberBladeUK
04.11.2013 , 05:30 PM | #109
What time is the the expansion being unlocked on Sunday? 12:01am or much later during the day?

Lynksys
04.11.2013 , 07:34 PM | #110
I just resubbed after stepping away from the game for 9 months and bought the expansion. I checked my account and it says I have paid for RoTHC. Yet I cannot train up my crew skills to advanced and I am not noticing any quests to go to the new planet and start my leveling. I am assuming I didn't pre-order in time to get the early access and I will have to wait till the 14th? Or am I missing something? If I am, I apologize in advance and thank you for your help.