Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Intelligence Report: Persons of Interest on Makeb

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Imperial Intelligence Report: Persons of Interest on Makeb
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.08.2013 , 01:11 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Confidential report on possible allies and threats on Makeb for the Sith Empire. Please discuss it here!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Iwipe
04.08.2013 , 01:26 PM | #2
I love how the Republic and Empire story connects. Shalim Avesta is pretty important for the Republic hehe.

meanken
04.08.2013 , 01:28 PM | #3
agent story spoilers
Spoiler

Tatile
04.08.2013 , 01:31 PM | #4
Trust an ex-Intelligence Agent to be the one to give us the information about notable persons

Nice read, the power plays in this will hopefully be quite interesting. Having done the Agent storyline, further stories that involve the politics of both the Empire at home and at war would be fun. I do hope that Makeb might focus more on the talking and diplomacy required to forge alliances, rather than "go here, kill this".

Especially since we are still unsure of the state of class stories.

Edit: Meanken
Spoiler

CharlesBoyd
04.08.2013 , 01:54 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
agent story spoilers
Spoiler
A very valid question, with a two-part, spoilery answer.

Spoiler
Charles Boyd | Lead Writer

Ansalem
04.08.2013 , 02:28 PM | #6
Toborro the Hutt looks like a bad mamajama. Cyborg Hutt blade arm ftw!

MitchPB
04.08.2013 , 02:40 PM | #7
WARNING Spoilers

Spoiler
<Team Tard> | <BOG> | <Concept>
Elite Warlord | from Beyond | Dragonslayer | the Eternal Warrior | Gate Crasher | Dread Master

Tickelberg
04.08.2013 , 03:23 PM | #8
CODENAME “LURKER”
SUBJECT: Reactivation/Persons of Interest

These two passages might indeed well imply the return or reactivation of Imperial Intelligence and/or the covert operation of the (former) Cypher agent. The "Tenabrous" is still there after all. I wonder what 2.0 holds for my agent, we'll know soon enough.

Sathid
04.08.2013 , 03:24 PM | #9
I wasn't aware there was anything intelligent about the Empire?

Tickelberg
04.08.2013 , 03:40 PM | #10
I would love it if my girl stays independent. especially as she gave the Black Codex to Ardun Cothe and as such becoming a rogue agent. The powerplay of Darth Malgus is another example a Sith Lord doing their own thing (Jadus, Baras the list goes on). Mind you, I agreed with Malgus's ideas of the Empire making alien alliances though
The attitude of the Empire towards aliens has to stop. Allowing aliens to the same right as Humans/Sith will only strenthen the Empire. Most aliens only fight the Empire because of the horrendous inequality