Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well PT's. This is it. The end.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Well PT's. This is it. The end.

oredith
04.08.2013 , 02:51 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelFluttershy View Post
I already tank PvE and decided to DPS PvP as I wanted to see what was so OP about the spec, and I wasn't disappointed. The only reason I would want to go tank in PvP is so I can get Storm back. I tanked in sub-50 and Storm is just too fun in Huttball and Harpoon makes that map hilarious. Granted, it's not Shadow's Force Pull, but it's good enough for me.
harpoon / grapple is re-tarded. when was the last time you saw a focused target that wasn't sitting there with a full resolve bar?

i'd much rather have a charge/root that didn't affect resolve.

it never fails in a pug huttball. some nub always stands at the top platform as the ball carrying jugg is coming at him. i can see the charge -> force push -> charge -> score combo in my head now.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

AngelFluttershy
04.08.2013 , 03:14 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
harpoon / grapple is re-tarded. when was the last time you saw a focused target that wasn't sitting there with a full resolve bar?
Pretty often considering that when I get PUG'd into a WZ 3/4 of my team is off trying to kill people rather than attacking the ball carrier, and the point of the Storm + Harpoon isn't about function but more style. When I picked a body type 4 male I wanted to make jokes about eating people and using my fat abs to crush them. Isn't that PvP? Large men sailing through the air and dragging victims to their blubbery demise?

Iravim
04.08.2013 , 11:00 PM | #23
Pretty often considering that when I get PUG'd into a WZ 3/4 of my team is off trying to kill people rather than attacking the ball carrier, and the point of the Storm + Harpoon isn't about function but more style. When I picked a body type 4 male I wanted to make jokes about eating people and using my fat abs to crush them. Isn't that PvP? Large men sailing through the air and dragging victims to their blubbery demise?
........holy effing sht
Armarti'Lux
Irabellum-55 Commando
Iraumbra-55 Shadow
<Top Gun>

AngelFluttershy
04.09.2013 , 01:10 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Iravim View Post
........holy effing sht
Get in my belly.

IAmViiOLENT
04.09.2013 , 02:35 AM | #25
First full game back in live as rage in 2.0

Yeah, they TOTALLY nerfed it.

http://i.imgur.com/seMh2mb.jpg

sewerdog
04.09.2013 , 03:27 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post

oh ikr, smash is taken care of totally. Good thing for those high DR's on crit

Choffware
04.09.2013 , 11:29 AM | #27
win
(must have 5 characters).
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

kingrimlock
04.09.2013 , 01:29 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post

It's actually kind of interesting. From the matches I played yesterday, I feel like not being able to use force stasis/choke to generate singularity ticks was pretty disruptive on my pre-2.0 rotation. That actually feels like more of a nerf than the damage reduction to smash/force sweep. On the other hand, I didn't really see much difference as far as numbers go, but then again damage and hp has overall increased.
Sparti'cus | Spartikus | Dr'spart <Solo's Cholos>
Bru'ticus <She Said She Was Lvl Eighteen>

painterwhit
04.11.2013 , 12:15 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by sewerdog View Post
Sad day,
time for everyone to roll the new FOTM... untill 2.1
apparently the new FOTM is naked anything
Sarcastiball - America's new favorite pasttime

oredith
04.11.2013 , 01:08 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by painterwhit View Post
apparently the new FOTM is naked anything
i queued up last night for naked pvp in my pve tank spec (i was waiting for guildies to log on so we can level together on Makeb).

f'n hilarious. i think people eventually realized that "Tankie" in this case wasn't just a clever name, and started just leaving me alone to pull/taunt/stun/snare them..

it's never been that easy to get 200k+ protection.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie