Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well PT's. This is it. The end.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Well PT's. This is it. The end.

USCG_Davis
04.08.2013 , 10:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Also:
Rage with single target damage boosted- 6% total damage nerf on smash 6% boost to everything else with a passive 9% boost after every smash. Why even bother having any comp but jugg mara mara and sniper for rateds dps?

So no one is going to need to roll a new FOTM, since they all already had marauders and rage can be played for all the people who don't know how to play 2.0 carnage.
I can't even play Rage properly but I did accomplish my goal of breaking 300k on a lowbie PT before the nerf. 347k on a level 19 PT in hutt ball...god I'm gonna miss this OPness.
Atrýss
Geag SKT'T-one Ătriss

Choffware
04.08.2013 , 11:04 AM | #12
All I can say it's a long time coming for me... I've been playing a merc from launch up to 3 months ago... I rolled a Marua and played nothing but Carnage and leveled it through pvp to make sure I mastered it. I had no idea they would be so OP in 2.0 I just liked the build and was told it was a good alternative to smash builds for rated.. but I'm going to take full advantage of it's "OPness" until the nerfs...
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

oredith
04.08.2013 , 11:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Choffware View Post
All I can say it's a long time coming for me... I've been playing a merc from launch up to 3 months ago... I rolled a Marua and played nothing but Carnage, I had no idea they would be so OP in 2.0 but I'm going to take full advantage of it until the nerfs...
rage seems so.. boring.. though.
(╯░□░)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Choffware
04.08.2013 , 11:09 AM | #14
I mean to stick with Carnage... fits my play style better.. find critical target... take out critical target and then get out... I practiced Rage but haven't mastered it as much as Carnage.
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

AngelFluttershy
04.08.2013 , 12:30 PM | #15
Good thing I didn't working on my Vanguard's PvP set that much, I might as well switch him to tank for PvP too so that I feel a bit more useful. Oh well, Assault was boring for me anyway.

oredith
04.08.2013 , 12:40 PM | #16
pvp tanking as a PT/Van leaves much to be desired. both juggs and assassins have more fun tools at their disposal.

pve tanking is pretty decent though.
(╯░□░)╯┻━┻
Tankie

Nokecity
04.08.2013 , 12:43 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Choffware View Post
I practiced Rage but haven't mastered it as much as Carnage.
LOL ... There is nothing to master in Rage

oredith
04.08.2013 , 12:44 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Nokecity View Post
LOL ... There is nothing to master in Rage
well, if you tab target, the TOR tab target system would drive me insane while trying to target someone in the middle of a crowd.. :P
(╯░□░)╯┻━┻
Tankie

Nokecity
04.08.2013 , 01:40 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
well, if you tab target, the tor tab target system would drive me insane while trying to target someone in the middle of a crowd..
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelFluttershy
04.08.2013 , 01:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
pvp tanking as a PT/Van leaves much to be desired. both juggs and assassins have more fun tools at their disposal.

pve tanking is pretty decent though.
I already tank PvE and decided to DPS PvP as I wanted to see what was so OP about the spec, and I wasn't disappointed. The only reason I would want to go tank in PvP is so I can get Storm back. I tanked in sub-50 and Storm is just too fun in Huttball and Harpoon makes that map hilarious. Granted, it's not Shadow's Force Pull, but it's good enough for me.