Well PT's. This is it. The end.

IAmViiOLENT

All of the PT's are done, no more being super lolburst in PvP. Now, we get to watch as carnage marauders roam free with huge buffs and no stun bubble to detract them. And so, I will be playing my PT all day enjoying its death throes. Be sure to log onto your pyro today and mourn it!

Sad day,

time for everyone to roll the new FOTM... untill 2.1

Also:

Rage with single target damage boosted- 6% total damage nerf on smash 6% boost to everything else with a passive 9% boost after every smash. Why even bother having any comp but jugg mara mara and sniper for rateds dps?

So no one is going to need to roll a new FOTM, since they all already had marauders and rage can be played for all the people who don't know how to play 2.0 carnage.

i was kinda confused by the changes to rage. it's just a bit tone deaf on the part of the devs.

hey, lets adjust the crit stat curve so everyone's crit is nerfed, but lets buff the one auto-crit ability everyone's been ************ about in PVP. O_o

Oh yeah, basic dps comp for rateds is gonna be like

smash mara/jug, smash mara/jug, smash or carnage mara, and/or MM sniper if you don't have 3 heals. Oh now PvP sounds even funner...

Gotta love it, anyways I'll roll carnage mara like i have been anyway... and hope to get an ESO beta key :D

Edited by sewerdog

i wonder why BW doesn't have a closed beta and invite high rating pvpers to test.

BW was incredibly communicative when we were testing Makeb for them. like, actual back and forth dialog like "why didn't you like ____, and how would you change it?".. and our suggestions actually made a difference.

if they could do the same with PVP, it would help the state of pvp in this game by a lot.

Also:

Rage with single target damage boosted- 6% total damage nerf on smash 6% boost to everything else with a passive 9% boost after every smash. Why even bother having any comp but jugg mara mara and sniper for rateds dps?

So no one is going to need to roll a new FOTM, since they all already had marauders and rage can be played for all the people who don't know how to play 2.0 carnage.

I can't even play Rage properly :( but I did accomplish my goal of breaking 300k on a lowbie PT before the nerf. 347k on a level 19 PT in hutt ball...god I'm gonna miss this OPness.

All I can say it's a long time coming for me... I've been playing a merc from launch up to 3 months ago... I rolled a Marua and played nothing but Carnage and leveled it through pvp to make sure I mastered it. I had no idea they would be so OP in 2.0 I just liked the build and was told it was a good alternative to smash builds for rated.. but I'm going to take full advantage of it's "OPness" until the nerfs... Edited by Choffware

All I can say it's a long time coming for me... I've been playing a merc from launch up to 3 months ago... I rolled a Marua and played nothing but Carnage, I had no idea they would be so OP in 2.0 but I'm going to take full advantage of it until the nerfs...

rage seems so.. boring.. though.

pvp tanking as a PT/Van leaves much to be desired. both juggs and assassins have more fun tools at their disposal.

pve tanking is pretty decent though.

I already tank PvE and decided to DPS PvP as I wanted to see what was so OP about the spec, and I wasn't disappointed. The only reason I would want to go tank in PvP is so I can get Storm back. I tanked in sub-50 and Storm is just too fun in Huttball and Harpoon makes that map hilarious. Granted, it's not Shadow's Force Pull, but it's good enough for me.

Edited by AngelFluttershy

I already tank PvE and decided to DPS PvP as I wanted to see what was so OP about the spec, and I wasn't disappointed. The only reason I would want to go tank in PvP is so I can get Storm back. I tanked in sub-50 and Storm is just too fun in Huttball and Harpoon makes that map hilarious. Granted, it's not Shadow's Force Pull, but it's good enough for me.

harpoon / grapple is re-tarded. when was the last time you saw a focused target that wasn't sitting there with a full resolve bar?

i'd much rather have a charge/root that didn't affect resolve.

it never fails in a pug huttball. some nub always stands at the top platform as the ball carrying jugg is coming at him. i can see the charge -> force push -> charge -> score combo in my head now.

harpoon / grapple is re-tarded. when was the last time you saw a focused target that wasn't sitting there with a full resolve bar?

Pretty often considering that when I get PUG'd into a WZ 3/4 of my team is off trying to kill people rather than attacking the ball carrier, and the point of the Storm + Harpoon isn't about function but more style. When I picked a body type 4 male I wanted to make jokes about eating people and using my fat abs to crush them. Isn't that PvP? Large men sailing through the air and dragging victims to their blubbery demise?

Edited by AngelFluttershy

Pretty often considering that when I get PUG'd into a WZ 3/4 of my team is off trying to kill people rather than attacking the ball carrier, and the point of the Storm + Harpoon isn't about function but more style. When I picked a body type 4 male I wanted to make jokes about eating people and using my fat abs to crush them. Isn't that PvP? Large men sailing through the air and dragging victims to their blubbery demise?

........holy effing sht