Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well PT's. This is it. The end.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Well PT's. This is it. The end.

IAmViiOLENT
04.08.2013 , 08:04 AM | #1
All of the PT's are done, no more being super lolburst in PvP. Now, we get to watch as carnage marauders roam free with huge buffs and no stun bubble to detract them. And so, I will be playing my PT all day enjoying its death throes. Be sure to log onto your pyro today and mourn it!

WillLongstick
04.08.2013 , 08:59 AM | #2
I wasn't able to get my marauder re-roll, Theynerfdmypyro, to 50 during double XP weekend.

sewerdog
04.08.2013 , 09:38 AM | #3
Sad day,
time for everyone to roll the new FOTM... untill 2.1

oredith
04.08.2013 , 10:11 AM | #4
i actually leveled up my marauder just for his title.

Darth Duty..
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

IAmViiOLENT
04.08.2013 , 10:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sewerdog View Post
Sad day,
time for everyone to roll the new FOTM... untill 2.1
Also:
Rage with single target damage boosted- 6% total damage nerf on smash 6% boost to everything else with a passive 9% boost after every smash. Why even bother having any comp but jugg mara mara and sniper for rateds dps?

So no one is going to need to roll a new FOTM, since they all already had marauders and rage can be played for all the people who don't know how to play 2.0 carnage.

So-low
04.08.2013 , 10:23 AM | #6
After rolling my VG and PT for dps the old fashioned way (no double xp), this makes me sad.

I wonder how vengeance is in PVP now. Didn't get a chance to try it on PTS.

oredith
04.08.2013 , 10:23 AM | #7
i was kinda confused by the changes to rage. it's just a bit tone deaf on the part of the devs.

hey, lets adjust the crit stat curve so everyone's crit is nerfed, but lets buff the one auto-crit ability everyone's been ************ about in PVP. O_o
(╯□)╯┻━┻
Tankie

KarethRiker
04.08.2013 , 10:40 AM | #8
Don't worry, you can still go AP... oh wait.

Actually I'm hoping there will be a change, how can they possibly make AP go live in the form it was on the PTS...
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

sewerdog
04.08.2013 , 10:43 AM | #9
Oh yeah, basic dps comp for rateds is gonna be like
smash mara/jug, smash mara/jug, smash or carnage mara, and/or MM sniper if you don't have 3 heals. Oh now PvP sounds even funner...

Gotta love it, anyways I'll roll carnage mara like i have been anyway... and hope to get an ESO beta key

oredith
04.08.2013 , 10:47 AM | #10
i wonder why BW doesn't have a closed beta and invite high rating pvpers to test.

BW was incredibly communicative when we were testing Makeb for them. like, actual back and forth dialog like "why didn't you like ____, and how would you change it?".. and our suggestions actually made a difference.

if they could do the same with PVP, it would help the state of pvp in this game by a lot.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
Tankie