Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoiler] Why does the Empire worship the Emperor if..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
[Spoiler] Why does the Empire worship the Emperor if..

Darth_Wicked
06.18.2013 , 10:54 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
The events of Karrid and the Annihilation Novel happen around 2 years after the end of Act 3 iirc, stated in the novel. Which is why you need to read lore outside of this game, the novel gives a good insight into the dark council and its workings. A little interesting tidbit being the Inquisitor not having any sort of influence or power in the Empire.
Care to tell me the page of the novel where such is stated? I have it right here and like the page where the Sith Inquisitor is called Darth Nox, I can't find it.

Quote:
Darth Marr mentions to you at Makeb that its been years since the emperor was "killed" at the hands of the JK. I'm sure its really suprising to alot of people that thought Makeb only happens a few months after Act 3 but it doesnt.

What I said had nothing to do with Baras, only the Emperors Hand.
Now that's BS. Darth Marr never says that the Emperor was killed years ago by the JK, but rather that he has been silent for many years and he says that when he first contacts the player, BEFORE you even get to Makeb. The only mention of a timeline is given by Saresh, concerning the Republic's findings, which defend what they believe to be true for many MONTHS, not YEARS but MONTHS.

If you care to show me otherwise though, please, just provide a link. Otherwise, i'll say it again: BS.

Shurroth
06.24.2013 , 10:38 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
... the page where the Sith Inquisitor is called Darth Nox, I can't find it.
Here you go
http://youtu.be/5m-9jDpLEDo?t=9m56s

Darth_Wicked
06.24.2013 , 11:54 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Shurroth View Post

Guess the word "PAGE" must have a different meaning altogether to you, as in, the "PAGE" in the novel Annihilation where the Sith Inquisitor is called Darth Nox.

Girdeux
06.24.2013 , 07:37 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post

Guess the word "PAGE" must have a different meaning altogether to you, as in, the "PAGE" in the novel Annihilation where the Sith Inquisitor is called Darth Nox.
I never said anything about Nox. The dates are given in the novel. And Marr said what he said to my Warrior.

Pietrastor
06.24.2013 , 08:38 PM | #55
Is it me or some people are just looking for excuses to "keep" the killing of Emperor exclusively to Jedi Knight? :P