Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lets Start a CS Que time update!!! Security Question issues!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lets Start a CS Que time update!!! Security Question issues!!

Luminifersou
12.20.2011 , 06:41 PM | #1
OK So like alot of people I too am stuck on a security question I do not recall being asked, Funny thing is my RL buddy came into my shop and was like dude I am dont rember this question. So we both called the number (more like war dialed) after 20 or 30 attmepts we go into the que, both took separate que routs. it is 540PM mtn time and i have been in que for 1hour 13 min Just FYI will let you know if i get cold dropped!!!!

MindParadox
12.20.2011 , 07:21 PM | #2
yeah, i pulled the same thing, 40 or so tries in, finally into the system, 10 minutes into the call now, at 8:20 pm EST(9:20 Central)

Fasica
12.20.2011 , 07:26 PM | #3
This is really the worst CS I have seen in a launch, the phone is to busy so call back later, we don't have enough people to help you. So what is gonna happen are we going to get an extension on our early access to put our codes in or are we gonna loose all our preoder stuff because you all can't seem to get things right?

Come on this is totally not acceptable.

anotherspiff
12.20.2011 , 07:29 PM | #4
I've got a guildmate who has been asked a security question he didn't choose, and he's been on hold for around 14 hours. It is unreal.

MindParadox
12.20.2011 , 07:33 PM | #5
yeah, both my wife's and my son's account are asking questions that weren't set up

freaky thing is, the question my wife's account is asking is close to one that was setup "what is your favorite actor's name" but the question being asked(that wasn't set up) is "What is your favorite actor's last name"

see the difference? totally different question, and one that wasn't asked (I know, i kept screen shots of the question with a notepad page up of the answer i was about to cut and paste into the answer box)

MindParadox
12.20.2011 , 08:13 PM | #6
1 hour 1 minute, and oh my god am i sick of that 30 second music snippet they have on repeat

Erone
12.20.2011 , 08:18 PM | #7
Same issue difference is i spent 1: 53 in cue just to have it change to please try again later

Mikalar
12.20.2011 , 08:23 PM | #8
ya still waiting on 2 lines for same reason
Mikalar Lightstar

Escaped the violent implosion of the Shadowfire galaxy found in the SWG quadrant of the universe finding myself time-warped here - where ever here is!

Erone
12.20.2011 , 08:49 PM | #9
hrmmm think they noticed for a launch day population is down cause noone can log in?

TheReij
12.20.2011 , 08:52 PM | #10
One hour in phone queue. I feel like a total boss.