Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You're asking a whole lot for a crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
You're asking a whole lot for a crystal

AlexDougherty
04.28.2013 , 08:41 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jensaari View Post
It's not worth it, you can still get those stats from cheaper crystals at lvl 10 like Purple or Cyan on the market
It's rarer therefore worth more, also some people think the aestetics are better, but mostly it's about rarity, and as long as it stays rare it will stay expensive.

Personally I think Cyan for Jedi and Purple for Sith works just as well aestetically.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

colemak
04.28.2013 , 09:52 AM | #32
Supply and demand. What more needs to be said?

Dallayna
04.30.2013 , 08:35 AM | #33
Also, since players are able to RE in order to get the schematics for some of these crystals, the price has been dropping, I've noticed. Which is good imho because it does allow some people to get some of the colors that they want. That being said, there will always be some colors that are just going to be uber-expensive and, that's just the case for certain items in any MMO period.

DeadDogBarking
05.01.2013 , 09:34 PM | #34
Quote:
The GTN is full of Crap mostly. All the good items are priced stupidly. You know what I miss is the Vendor System that we had in SWG. I miss having my own store that I could setup and decorate and sale my loot and crafts. It was pretty fun. If you were good at it, you could do very well. Customers would be coming back to you often instead of dealing with others. BioWare could have learned from that but they didn't. There loss in my opinion.
Sounds like the GTN needs some ZOLOFT, of course it will need to be 1/2 of what Walgreens is selling it for - sorry way to easy