Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Republic] Guardians of the Code

MasterApollo
04.05.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1
The Basics

EU Republic Casual Guild - PvP and PvE
English Speaking - forums and vent server available
Apply to Join on our website

The Details

Hello all,

We are Guardians of the Code, formerly Guardians of Light (don't get me started...) and I suppose this is the part where I say we're the best guild out there and all that. However, over time we've learnt to do things a little bit differently. We're not a guild as such, mainly as often we'll join up with other guilds to play with in certain games. It just so happens that in SWTOR we are large enough to have our own guild but in all honesty we're more just a group who enjoy talking about games and more often than not will group up and simply have fun playing as a group.

At our core, we have always been a group of similar gamers wanting to have a laugh in games. We've been playing SWTOR since friends and family beta and our core has been with it ever since. Despite those who like to complain about this game, we prefer to simply enjoy each others company and kick the crap out of players and npc's alike.

Along with playing SWTOR, we sometimes amble around in other games. Pirates of the Burning Sea, Planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, EVE, are some of the examples we're playing, plus we're aiming on being a part of Wildstar.

Anywhoo, if all of this madness sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, then visit our website to find out how to join!

MasterApollo
04.11.2013 , 10:31 AM | #2
Welcome and Hello to Nyo

Folks who are interested in making home with us, feel free to pop on by our site. Everyone's free to join, we simply hang out in games, chat a whole lot and essentially just have a good time
Guardians of the Code
A Casual Republic Guild on Tomb of Freedon Nadd
visit our forums: guardiansoflight.net

MasterApollo
04.11.2013 , 03:18 PM | #3
Hello to Potyi too! New members are like buses it seems today :P

If you want to join, visit our website or send a tell to Athelita in game!
Guardians of the Code

MasterApollo
04.12.2013 , 05:17 AM | #4
Welcome also to Zahurreed! hope you'll have fun and good times with us!
Guardians of the Code

MasterApollo
04.12.2013 , 08:59 AM | #5
Welcome this afternoon to Q'anila
Guardians of the Code

MasterApollo
04.12.2013 , 09:48 AM | #6
Seems our casual guild is gaining some traction! Didn't realise there was such a demand for one otherwise I'd have been asking folks to join sooner!

Welcome to Bleki to the guild!

As ever folks, if you want to join, do pop your information on our website http://guardiansoflight.net and feel free to message me (Athelita) if I'm in-game to chat!
Guardians of the Code

MasterApollo
04.26.2013 , 06:37 AM | #7
So we're actually going to be playing the Marvel beta this weekend as part of the guild trying out other games. All members will have access to our vent server so we can all talk together.

In the meantime, folks can feel free to apply to us on our website and we'll be happy to invite you into the guild for swtor
Guardians of the Code