Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SIS Intel Report: Key locations overview of the planet Makeb

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SIS Intel Report: Key locations overview of the planet Makeb
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthVengeant
04.04.2013 , 10:23 PM | #31
IF the travel on this planet is as much a time consuming Nightmare as Belsavis or Corellia then you can count me ticked off. I am utterly sick of waiting for taxi's and elevators.

Please give us a Legacy perk for instant travel!!!!! Not just a cooldown Fast Travel.

Sinapus
04.04.2013 , 10:55 PM | #32
Ah good. More lava for my characters to fall in.

"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Kayin
04.04.2013 , 11:59 PM | #33
Leaked SIS Report? Exellent. I'll take this to Imperial Intelligence at once
The instrument of domination

Costello
04.05.2013 , 12:02 AM | #34
If the empire and republic can only land small strike forces due to the atmosphere how did the Hutts land such a large army so as to be able to take the planet?

CaptianFordo
04.05.2013 , 12:04 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
If the empire and republic can only land small strike forces due to the atmosphere how did the Hutts land such a large army so as to be able to take the planet?
I would imagine it would take time... and the report said that one of the leaders (I forgot her name, but it said she was paid off for a while)...probably used her influence and money to gain a foothold, while taking Hutt money to build a staging area to where small forces were gathered over a long period of time.
The Shadowlands
Thire(55) Haythom(55) Ortel'fez(55) A'din(55) Halusia(55)
<HoneyBadgers>

Augustus
04.05.2013 , 01:29 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
The Empire and republic most likely can only land small forces because of the Hutt Cartel's army / influence, not because Makeb has such a harsh wildlife.

Apeth
04.05.2013 , 02:30 AM | #37
Looks great. 4 days to go!!
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Machine-Elf
04.05.2013 , 02:59 AM | #38
Looks amazing. Really excited to give it a whirl.

kaczuszka
04.05.2013 , 03:11 AM | #39
love that report prehaps you could do a imperial one about what kind of enemy we could find on Makeb and who is the strongest out of them all
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

elitenz
04.05.2013 , 03:54 AM | #40
Looks really amazing but as another player stated I wish my toons were transfer from Dalborra to Harbinger because I want to be able to enjoy it like everyone else and not be stuck on MakeA the Alpha version with no players.

Having Early Access with no players is going to be a real pain