Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/4/2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question of the Day 4/4/2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
04.04.2013 , 01:22 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
It is that time of the day...question time!

How are you going to spend your last Double XP weekend before Rise of the Hutt Cartel?

Getting my level 35 Assassin to 50! I spent so much time with planetary content and Flashpoints on my Marauder last weekend I think I may PvP and space my way to 50 this time!

How about you?

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Brutus
04.04.2013 , 01:28 PM | #2
Going to try to get my gunslinger through ch2 so I can finally have all 4 buffs on all my characters.

Warrgames
04.04.2013 , 01:30 PM | #3
Getting my 40 Guard and 30 VG to 50.

WaywardSith
04.04.2013 , 01:32 PM | #4
Going to try and get my currently level 25 marauder all the way to 50 for the expansion, thus leaving me with 4 characters to grind
We'll see how that goes...
Lacai ~ lvl 50 Tanksin | Polakov ~ lvl 50 Op Healer | Bl'y ~ lvl 50 Commando DPS main spec, heal off spec

Aryh
04.04.2013 , 01:39 PM | #5
Leveling my assassin to 50. Today he is going to finish chapter one. I wanted to get him through chapter two before the weekend but this has to suffice.

Ghaleonn
04.04.2013 , 01:43 PM | #6
I wish I could get online so I could play. Going on 4 days now that my client keeps crashing and still no help from tech support... Funny thing is I'm not the only one there are ALOT of people having this problem and it REALLY seems like no one is doing anything about it. When I call Tech support they tell me to watch this forum but there has been ONE thread about it.... ONE. Seems like it's not a big deal... This game went FTP for a reason. I'm starting to understand why.

iimagiicii
04.04.2013 , 01:44 PM | #7
Sniper to 50 through warzones, wish I could do some class quests today though(still on Balmorra ) but college work comes first I guess
Back and worse than ever
Cry'sta <Postmortem> Operative
Gen'kai <Postmortem> Mercenary
Superbeast <Postmortem> Juggernaut

Cr'ysta <The Covenant> Scoundrel

Erotophobia Legacy

Rankyn
04.04.2013 , 01:48 PM | #8
Getting my Inquisitor and Smuggler as far along as possible before time runs out.

Gordoma
04.04.2013 , 02:00 PM | #9
well... I've been preparing for Rise of the Hutt Cartel by maxing out bank tabs, getting legacy perks, getting lvl 50 equipment for ALL companions so that I can switch between them a bunch.

This weekend I'm going to get all my HK units to 6k affection with gifts and do all dailies on all characters without turning in quests. If you've guessed why... its so that I can turn them in all at once on the 9th and get an extra jump on leveling
May the Force be with you

Magnusheart
04.04.2013 , 02:05 PM | #10
With all this double xp. I am amazed

At first I only had 3 50's
Jedi Guardian, Sith Jugg, and a Sith Mara (retired, I like juggs better) I had a 38 Scoundrel and a 27 Sorc.

Now with all the Double Xp

I have:

50 Guardian
50 Jugg
50 Mara
50 Sorc
50 Scoundrel
38 Shadow
14 Vanguard
11 Sniper
16 Powertech