Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats your companion Dream Team?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Whats your companion Dream Team?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chuixupu
04.04.2013 , 11:49 AM | #21
Well, I'm terribly boring on this....all my Agent companions are essentially my favorite companions. Maybe I'd swap Temple out for Gault, though.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

iamthehoyden
04.04.2013 , 11:52 AM | #22
Oh, let's see:

Ranged Tank - Blizz (cause jawas with rocket launchers win...always)
Melee Tank - Lord Scourge (no brainer)
Range DPS - Aric Jorgan (another no brainer)
Melee DPS - Vector
Healer - Elara Dorne (cause she's a sweetheart)
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Costello
04.04.2013 , 11:58 AM | #23
From an Empire Perspective:

Healer: Doctor Lokin - I think he has by far the most interesting back story of the healers.
Melee DPS: Jaesa Willsaam - Shes a Jedi and dark side nuts what is not to like.
Melee Tank: Khem Val - So much more could have been done with him and hopefully will in the future, where is his innate force resistance!
Ranged DPS: Ensign Temple - very hard pick cause I like Gault as a sniper as well. But her loyalty and family tree make her an interesting choice.
Ranged Tank: Blizz - Utinni nuff said.

Lesaberisa
04.04.2013 , 11:59 AM | #24
Have only played Republic toons to 50 other than my inqusitor (whose companions I mostly didn't like very much).

Healer: Elara (absolutely adore everything about her)
Melee Tank: Bowdaar (I like him. Scourge is a Sith so he wouldn't fit in. T7 is cute but never used him as my JK was a guardian)
Ranged Tank: 4X (great stories/really funny)
Melee DPS: Kira (awesome)
Ranged DPS: Aric (see above)

Yes, I like the trooper companions a lot (Yuun just isn't around long enough to have an impact while Kira is an integral part of my JK's story and like her little sister. Admittedly Vik is kind of...eh)

jovianus
04.04.2013 , 12:02 PM | #25
Healer - Pretty much anyone other than Tharan.
Ranged Tank: Blizz, you can never go wrong with Jawa's and rocket launchers
Melee Tank - SCORPIO, dat voice.
Ranged DPS: Vette, only because the only other ones I have experence with are Temple and Aric.
Melee DPS: Vector, probably biased because I was just so happy to be rid of Kaliyo, but even though I have no idea what he's talking about most of the time, Vector is still awesome.

That said, still holding out hope that one day we'll get companion 'role kits' that let us swap them out, so we can use the companions we like instead of the one or two choices that are viable with our Advanced Class/Spec.

Icebergy
04.04.2013 , 12:14 PM | #26
Healer: Guss Tano
mTank: Bowdarr assuming the devs could make it so he didn't suck. I like him so much better than Corso, but he just can't tank anything.
rTank: T7
mDPS: Kira Carsen
rDPS: HK 51
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

JamieKirby
04.04.2013 , 12:48 PM | #27
Well, from experience, it really doesn't matter what my opinion is on the companions, i tend to get stuck with the healer companion since thats how defective bioware made the combat.

The only cool healer companions in this game are Mako and Elara Dorne, the others are too annoying to stomach and i really wish they didn't make solo play with the companion so much like the trinity system.

thatghost
04.04.2013 , 12:54 PM | #28
Healer - Talos (Doc is a very close second but hearing "Oh my goodness...we won!" still makes me grin every time I hear it)
Melee Tank - Lord Scourge (such a ray of sunshine: "Die." "You will die.")
Melee DPS - Vector (because he's Vector, 'nuff said )
Ranged Tank - Corso ("Yeeeehaaaaw!")
Ranged DPS - Andronikos ("Boom!")

Tommot
04.04.2013 , 12:57 PM | #29
Healer - Mako
Melee Tank - Lord Scourge, followed closely by Khem Val
Ranged Tank - Blizz
Ranged DPS - Vette
Melee DPS - Kira if lightside, Dark Jaesa if darkside
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Jereket
04.04.2013 , 01:18 PM | #30
Melee Tank - SCORPIO
Ranged Tank - Blizz
Healer - Guss
MDPS - Akaavi
RDPS - HK-51