Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game not working

Leafy_Bug
04.04.2013 , 03:30 AM | #1
Quote:
Crash to desktop on start up

Below are some steps that we would like you to try:
Turn off compatibility mode for both the launcher and the game client.
Run the Repair function from the launcher.
Restart your computer.
You may have already tried these steps individually, but we would like you to try them together in the order above.

I spent 4 hours trying to make my game work last night. I downloaded the game, i used backups, I followed solutions provided by the community and by you. What is the conclusion? Nobody has a clue how to fix it. What works for a person does not work for another. Your suggestions are so far from fixing this game, it is not even funny.

The only way for me to play the game is to uninstall the whole thing, copy the backup over the new install, log in launcher, change language, restart launcher, let it download new language files, then exit, put it back to english, run the game, see the Satele Shan background, pray that my MOUSE CHANGES CURSOR FROM WINDOWS TO THE GAME, and log in and bang no server list. Then I exit the game and have to start the process all over again to finally get to my login screen. If i exit the game, all is borked, gotta start all over.

I am sorry but do you guys think we are stupid? Honestly, do we pay for a game so we can spend hours in making it work? Please fire the person who gave the greenlight for the last update. You fail at basic programmer principles where you do not test your coding on live but behind doors.

Regards,

I want compensation for not being able to play the game!

bottomgun
04.04.2013 , 04:08 AM | #2
Well said but they still don't give a damn. I sent in my tgz file 48 hours ago and still haven't gotten a response. They are abusing the Star Wars name; it's the only reason I play an mmo to begin with. Bastards.

Demiscus
04.08.2013 , 09:23 AM | #3
I have same problem. Already reported it, but no answers. I think that Devs have no idea how to fix it.