Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Developer Update: Legacy Achievements

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Legacy Achievements
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kinjazor's Avatar


Kinjazor
04.05.2013 , 03:17 PM | #161
Quote:
Something Doesn’t Add Up!
Players on our Public Test Server (PTS) have noticed that the point totals for each Achievement category don’t necessarily match up with the visible point totals for all Achievements within those categories. You are quite correct! The numbers do not always add up. Maybe there’s something hidden waiting to be discovered…
Probably just a bug, when something is discovered in swtor 90% of the time its's a bug, the other 10% it's an exploit
The Black Company Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU

Kissakias's Avatar


Kissakias
04.06.2013 , 05:53 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Beaknasty View Post
Awesome, However does this mean the broken Codex entries will be sorted out so that we can start getting them complete?
still cant get the crafting station in my trooper ^^
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--39400--achievement points--

Kissakias's Avatar


Kissakias
04.06.2013 , 07:31 AM | #163
i just read somewhere that in achievements was the korrealis speeder and they remove it and they keep the tauntaun pet collection?

at least the korrelais speeders was all fully obtanable while they were in game but cant say the same for taun since 1 was only for the CE owners and another for only those that was in PAX 2012.
beh what can i say, shame on you of course.
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--39400--achievement points--

Neglience's Avatar


Neglience
04.06.2013 , 02:25 PM | #164
are there any rewards for this like a vendor with special items ? similiar to the CM-Rep vendor ?
FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription and some of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link
I am also getting something out of it so THANKS! =)

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
04.06.2013 , 03:11 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Neglience View Post
are there any rewards for this like a vendor with special items ? similiar to the CM-Rep vendor ?
Nope. Just 700 CCs.

It's going to be a good recruitment tool though. Find someone who's achievements show them as having done Ops Progression? Send them the link to your guild site application form.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Neglience's Avatar


Neglience
04.06.2013 , 04:40 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Nope. Just 700 CCs.

It's going to be a good recruitment tool though. Find someone who's achievements show them as having done Ops Progression? Send them the link to your guild site application form.
yeah why put items to achieve through playing the game when you can get them for just paying $$$.

the game gets worse more and more.
FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription and some of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link
I am also getting something out of it so THANKS! =)

mrpayday's Avatar


mrpayday
04.06.2013 , 06:30 PM | #167
How is this going to work with legacies being combined with APAC servers being moved to US servers? Are the achievements going to be added together or just the highest ones? E.g. if I have 100 nerf kills on one server and 200 on the other will I have 200 or 300 kills if the legacy is merged?

Neglience's Avatar


Neglience
04.07.2013 , 04:41 AM | #168
kills dont count.
FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription and some of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link
I am also getting something out of it so THANKS! =)

Kelbun's Avatar


Kelbun
04.07.2013 , 11:55 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Senior Game Designer, William Wallace, took a break from dancing with womp rats to give some details on the new Legacy Achievement system coming in Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy. Please discuss the blog in this thread!
So does this mean you fixed the Codex?

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
04.09.2013 , 06:21 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Neglience View Post
yeah why put items to achieve through playing the game when you can get them for just paying $$$.

the game gets worse more and more.
Meh, apparently it was 860 not 700 but that's not much of a difference.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!