Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 55 entry date

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tanerb
04.03.2013 , 01:01 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Kubernetic View Post
From what we've learned so far, it's bringing a sizeable amount of planetary content for the new Makeb environment. This also includes some new reputation vendors and a slew of new armors and gears that can be acquired. One of these is the classic speeder bike from Return of the Jedi, which many players (including myself) have been waiting for. (Even though I still love my sparky, smoky Scrapper.)

It is bringing a new operation, Scum & Villainy.

It is adding some new mini-game microgame abilites such as the Macrobinoculars and Seeker Droid, which you can use to scope out not only Makeb but other planets you've already been to for special items that you can find, etc.

It is adding some new missions that take you back through other planets you've already been to in new scenarios. At least one of these is some kind of mission where you're chasing someone through Nar Shaddaa, for instance, battling while you're flying on speeders or something like this.

There's a lot more than "just a planet", and it's only $9.99, or was just a short while ago.
right but none of this is something I get benefit at level 22. hence the term "rush".

ptwonline
04.03.2013 , 02:19 PM | #32
Has the amount of questing content for this expansion been revealed or hinted at? I know it's a planet, but will it be the amount of content typical of existing planets (Balmorra, etc), or will it be a lot larger?

I'm really worried that we'll get another planet, people will finish it very quickly, and then say "...is that it?"

odonoghuet
04.07.2013 , 10:44 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
I'm really worried that we'll get another planet, people will finish it very quickly, and then say "...is that it?"
That would happen regardless, just like it did for the power levelers on release early access. I clearly recall one of the guys who played through beta then in prerelease got to level 50 in a couple days only to complain of how there was nothing to do. Why do we assume there will be more than there is advertised?

But don't worry, the mighty PR machine of Bioware have told us about how the couple days worth of play Makeb and some new dailies with bionoculars and probes will be so good for six weeks, then we can probaby have another Gree event repeat.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.