General Grievous Armour

It is NOT

And STOP using large font, please

I'm asking the Devs, not you!

Regarding the size of my font, I don't write too much, so try to use up some space so my post isn't lost in its surroundings. You, however, with your size 10, are obviously trying to make up for something you lack in other departments.

Thanks for your post, come again!

I'd say it's possible but it would be lots of work for a single armor set! No one is gonna bother. Replacing body sections with droid parts? Too much work, especially here. If they can't handle hood toggle or long sleeves it's unlikely they'll make cyborg body parts replacements. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Regarding the size of my font, I don't write too much, so try to use up some space so my post isn't lost in its surroundings. You, however, with your size 10, are obviously trying to make up for something you lack in other departments.

Oh, ouch, yeah, that really hurt. :tran_frown:

I guess my attempt at sarcastic pointing out that bigger text is completely unnecessary completely missed its goal.

Also, you formed your original question as "It is possible to...?" (meaning you were asking if it is possible now, not if it WOULD BE possible in the future), so I just answered you that it is not at the moment.

Have a nice day, apparently-well-endowed sir

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well it isn't an armour but they could add Cybernetics based on him, since the parts that make up Grevious are based on the Krath War Droid.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Krath_war_droid

Having cybernetic armour based off these Krath War droids wouldn't be impossible really, while Grevious exact cybernetics probably are. Since we're talking several thousands of years difference, there are at least a droid that his chassi was based off of in this era.

Now now, they will just see this and go "Look! Someones asking for more cybernetic armor!" ("Conveniently" ignoring the -Grievous- part) and now we will get ever more packs overflowing with hideous repainted cybernetic sets... :p Edited by XiamaraSimi

Now now, they will just see this and go "Look! Someones asking for more cybernetic armor!" ("Conveniently" ignoring the -Grievous- part) and now we will get ever more packs overflowing with hideous repainted cybernetic sets... :p

Right. Exactly like this.

I'm already fed up with all of this cybernetics garbage. :mad:

Devs make a habit of not answering questions posed by confrontational people.

Also they have already said even they wont go as low as make armor based (directly) on characters from the movies for the cartel market. One could argue the slave outfit was based on leia, but that exists outside of just movie cannon.