Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate Individual Advanced Class records 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Ultimate Individual Advanced Class records 2.0

totherkins
04.01.2013 , 10:12 AM | #1
Hey guys/gals, I'm totherkins and I just wanted to let your server know that with the 2.0 release I will be creating an ultimate records forum similiar to zabuza's but it will encompass every class for every category.

Also since this will be a worldwide thing I will have the top 10 of each class listed instead of 3 or 5. I would love to have your servers support in this.

If you'd like to see a preview of what it will look like sorta check out my sig for our servers individual class records.

Hopefully, this will be a cool pvp community thing. Thanks again for your time!
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

BenOmonda
04.01.2013 , 05:38 PM | #2
Hey man grate idea what do we need to do? like should we give you gear and were do we post our dps, also is this only 2.0 DPS?
Xiev / Sentinel / Watchman Flythrin / Guardian / Vigilance
DPSKnights LegacyThe Harbinger / <Order sixty-five>

IAmViiOLENT
04.01.2013 , 06:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BenOmonda View Post
Hey man grate idea what do we need to do? like should we give you gear and were do we post our dps, also is this only 2.0 DPS?
This is 2.0 only, and its for PvP. Not PvE.

Think of it as Top Damage/Heals/Prot done for each class individually in warzones, as well as the raw DPS number.

totherkins
04.01.2013 , 06:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post

Think of it as Top Damage/Heals/Prot done for each class individually in warzones, as well as the raw DPS number.
Exactly to get somewhat of an idea of what it'll look like. Their is a thread in my sig that i will be modeling it after.

BenOmonda
04.03.2013 , 10:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post

O dont i fell stupid lol ty
Xiev / Sentinel / Watchman Flythrin / Guardian / Vigilance
DPSKnights LegacyThe Harbinger / <Order sixty-five>

GalnarDegana
04.04.2013 , 04:28 PM | #6
Going forward, you should split Snipers and Gunslingers into separate categories for their largest hit. Gunslingers' damage is split between two weapons, where snipers just have the one. Our hits are typically 1k below theirs.
Gunslinger Guide | Complete Valor Points List | Official Gunslinger Representative Questions Page
Harbinger: Geldarion ('Slinger), Shadowlands: Geldaria (Sniper)
Owner of The Fanatical Swordsman, cohost for Casual Core Radio, PvP Writer and former cohost for Corellian Run Radio

totherkins
04.11.2013 , 05:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by GalnarDegana View Post
Going forward, you should split Snipers and Gunslingers into separate categories for their largest hit. Gunslingers' damage is split between two weapons, where snipers just have the one. Our hits are typically 1k below theirs.
hmm is this the same for other classes such as merc/commando and powertech/vanguard? Also thanks for that feedback in the ultimate version I am going to and try and have "class experts" since its a completely new game and I really only know a sizable amount of information for 6 of the advanced classes.