Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will Guilds Transfer ?

JAMES_PRYDE
03.31.2013 , 10:43 PM | #1
Dear EA

As a loyal and paying customer since beta, I would like to ask a question, regarding guilds and the merger of the APAC servers to the US.

Will our guilds remain intact, or do we need to re-form them. I imagine ALOT of people would prefer the former, as we have put alot of time, love, energy and effort into our guilds
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand !
Be sure to check out her reincarnations! Lord Zash Necromonger Program
---To travel to Clan Jade Falcon [swtor]: Click here: ---

Rincewend
03.31.2013 , 11:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JAMES_PRYDE View Post
Dear EA

As a loyal and paying customer since beta, I would like to ask a question, regarding guilds and the merger of the APAC servers to the US.

Will our guilds remain intact, or do we need to re-form them. I imagine ALOT of people would prefer the former, as we have put alot of time, love, energy and effort into our guilds
The last transfer they did for the states, the guilds stayed intact (no need to break up or reinvite) also no need to clear out the guild bank. So I would hope they would do the same for APAC.

JAMES_PRYDE
04.01.2013 , 12:37 AM | #3
really hope they transfer, as I have heard rumors that the guilds wont be transferred

EA, can you please answer this question

cabled
04.01.2013 , 01:31 AM | #4
its quite likely that this will happen, just wait till the server merge. you will probably not get to choose which server the guild transfers to though..
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

Fleurdelis
04.01.2013 , 01:39 AM | #5
With the first server merge the guild name transferred but not the guild members and we lost everyone. One of the problems we were not given advance notice of the server we could transfer to and there was no time to notify guild members. The second consolidation kept everything in tact but it was too late. Our guild was never the same.

JAMES_PRYDE
04.01.2013 , 01:57 AM | #6
would really like an official EA comment here. Particularly being paying customers