Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chain d/c - Quits to desktop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Chain d/c - Quits to desktop

SimpleSi
12.20.2011 , 05:42 PM | #1
My client occasionally crashes to desktop, once every 1-2 hours or so, sometimes i get error 9000, sometimes it just freezes, goes black then crashes to desktop.

Running Core i7 2600k 3.7ghz
radeon 6790HD
windows 7 ultimate 32bit
4gb ddr3 ram

EVERYTHING is up to date, no driver issues, no issues with my ISP.

the game just crashes and its pissing me off to no end.

The worst of it is, It crashes, then puts me in a queue of 200-300+ for 15-30 mins.

help please. I'm at the point where i almost want to just cancel payments for this game.
Red and Blue Rancor Guilds
www.redrancor.com - SWTOR News, tips and questing. Affiliated with www.R2-DB.com

SimpleSi
12.20.2011 , 05:56 PM | #2
Anyone else having this issue?
www.redrancor.com - SWTOR News, tips and questing. Affiliated with www.R2-DB.com

Seaca
12.20.2011 , 06:15 PM | #3
Yup, usually happens after an hour + of play. I get a box on the desktop that says "unable to write to NodeSpecCache for writing" It usually happens after traveling to a different planet, but not always. Annoying as all get out with the queue on my server.

Here is the Windows error log.
The program swtor.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: d5c
Start Time: 01ccbe764b2dd70f
Termination Time: 1805
Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor\RetailClient\swtor.exe
Report Id:

SimpleSi
12.21.2011 , 01:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Seaca View Post
Yup, usually happens after an hour + of play. I get a box on the desktop that says "unable to write to NodeSpecCache for writing" It usually happens after traveling to a different planet, but not always. Annoying as all get out with the queue on my server.

Here is the Windows error log.
The program swtor.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: d5c
Start Time: 01ccbe764b2dd70f
Termination Time: 1805
Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor\RetailClient\swtor.exe
Report Id:
how do i get the error log? so i can post mine here.