Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emails Disappear

BenWalker
03.30.2013 , 03:35 AM | #1
I have login & found out that all my emails with items attached sending between my alt toons are gone!!!! They were there for the past 3 weeks & suddenly all of my toon emails have been wipe clean. Pls restore all the previous emails as there are items attached to them. Anyone else has their email wipe clean after patch??

TBH, we paid for this game & i'm a sub since start so i can't tolerate such bugs.

zsun
03.30.2013 , 03:42 AM | #2
you're aware that in game mail will bounce if not read after a month of receiving....... check the alts that you sent them from?

OwenBrooks
03.30.2013 , 03:43 AM | #3
I thought mails where returned to sender after 30 days with items attached, maybe they just haven't turned back up yet it can take a few hours but between same account was supposed to be immediate on send not sure on auto return.

BenWalker
03.30.2013 , 04:15 AM | #4
Actually those emails that disappear majority of them are from bounce emails between alts last time but just didn't retrieve back the items. & i don't think the items would have bounced back into my cargo bay or inventory straight which i don't see them now. Appreciate the advice but anymore thots on this issue??

OwenBrooks
03.30.2013 , 04:18 AM | #5
Apart from submit an in-game ticket with as much information as possible as they will need to look at records to verify existence, and the more information you give the better chance of return.

Otherwise suggestion is don't leave items sitting on emails for longer then 30 days

BenWalker
04.01.2013 , 03:51 AM | #6
CS! Pls respond to this issue instead of sending me a email & asking me to call u guys instead to resolve this. I really don't want to waste more $$ plus i don't see the point in calling.