Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Didn't hit escape on time. Have I ruined it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Didn't hit escape on time. Have I ruined it?

Aeowyn
03.29.2013 , 10:46 PM | #1
Hey,
So I am a bit worried because when I created my Agent (it's my second one) I had plans to get the ending:

Spoiler

I spared Kothe and saved Chance, everything was working fine, up until I get to the point in act 3 where Kothe shows up again. I told him about Hunter, but the final dialogue I chose had the Agent say "You're better off not knowing." Obviously, this was not what I wanted to say, but I hit escape half a second too late so I did not get to redo the conversation. Did I just ruin any chance of getting the ending I had planned?

Jenzali
03.29.2013 , 10:50 PM | #2
If the quest reward window didn't pop up yet, you can leave the class phase and reset the quest.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Aeowyn
03.29.2013 , 10:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
If the quest reward window didn't pop up yet, you can leave the class phase and reset the quest.
Too late for that unfortunately

chuixupu
03.30.2013 , 02:20 AM | #4
Did he ask you for the codex yet? He'll show up a couple of times, but as I recall he will very explicitly ask you for it at some point, it's hard to miss.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Aeowyn
03.30.2013 , 03:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
Did he ask you for the codex yet? He'll show up a couple of times, but as I recall he will very explicitly ask you for it at some point, it's hard to miss.
He hasn't no. Does he show up no matter what dialogue choices you make with him on Corellia?

chuixupu
03.30.2013 , 12:11 PM | #6
I'm guessing yes, I'm pretty sure I said the same thing to him that you did.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant