Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

rymasta
04.24.2013 , 05:27 PM | #71
Lansar focused on the zip line and Sabrina's kiss caught him off guard. He stood there stunned as she flew across the street to the check point. He snapped back into focus.

Lansar: You next I'll pick up the rear.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
04.24.2013 , 08:29 PM | #72
Lukarna laughed, " If only you were a Cathar, I heard they always land on their feet," Lukarna smiled then closed the Hatch, then Pressed one on the Elevator, " so, where is the SIS headquarters we are going to? "
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

MdLogan
04.24.2013 , 10:41 PM | #73
Naroth: Don't get caught off guard. Voss may be nearby. He said, having twofold meaning in the first statement. The meaning which was more easily understood, was that he had to be careful of the troops. The second and possible more difficult to see was that he should be expecting something anything from the Sith.

He quickly set up his hook, and swung across. As soon as he reached the other side, he looked around. Seeing Sabrina he calmed down, he had been prepared to fight if necessary.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
04.25.2013 , 12:34 AM | #74
Sabrina waited till both where in the room, and then said The immediate area is clear, but can`t say for how long. She then looked at lansar, as to say stay here a minute. She was surprised that lansar was shocked, not like she has not kissed him before. She did hope she has not crossed some line, but if she has she was sure he would tell her. She then looked at naroth and said Erm naroth don`t suppose you could do me a favour, and scout the stair see if their clear still. That would give lansar enough time, to say anything if he wanted to.

MdLogan
04.25.2013 , 02:10 PM | #75
Naroth: Sure. See you two in a bit. If you here a shot and a thud that may be me. He replied, trying a little humor.

He left the area, searching up and down the stairs to make sure of no enemies. He took his time, so that nothing could be heard of him, as he walked up and down the stairs. On the floor above them, he found a blaster left on the floor as it had been put down to be picked up later...or dropped as a trap.

Naroth: Surely it would be more complicated than that. He thought to himself.

He moved a step higher, so that he was level with the floor. Before he moved for the gun, though, he heard a faint click when he put his full weight onto the step. Jumping back, he saw three stealth troopers become visible and fire at him. He deflected the shots with his lightsaber. And before they could react he slashed two times, beheading two, killing the third with a stab to the chest. He picked up their blasters and laid them in a heap next to the wall, then he moved the bodies, removing the stealth belts.

Naroth: We could use these to our advantage. He though, as he began stepping back downstairs, even slower than before.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
04.25.2013 , 10:39 PM | #76
Lanser swung into the building and detached the cable. He turned to see Naroth leaving and Sabrina standing there.

Lansar: Uh oh am I in trouble?

He said with some slight humor.

Kotta stepped off the elevator with Lukarna. He headed down the hallway and to a corner.

Kotta: Well its and underground basement type bunker thingy....or at least thats the official name. Its under this building and the only way to it is a service elevator which is key card activated. And guess who has the card?

He asked with a smirk. He moved around the corner and followed the hallway.

Kotta: We'll lose our tails in the crowd. Meet me at the back of hall 23. Try not to get shot.

Kotta holstered his pistol and ducked into the crowd.
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
04.26.2013 , 11:14 AM | #77
Sabrina in slightly consused voice Why would you be in, trouble? she enquired. She only wanted to know if she was in trouble, which obvoiusly she was not in. She then asked him, So once we killed the voss, what are your plans? she wanted to know, if he going back to revanites stright away. She was hoping he was unsure, as he may see things her way later.

rymasta
04.26.2013 , 12:26 PM | #78
Lansar: I .....I don't know.

He hadn't thought about what was next in fact he thought of this as his end. He was willing to die to bring this monster down. He wasn't sure what his ate would be but this mission was his only concern right now.

Lansar: We should get going
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
04.26.2013 , 01:02 PM | #79
Okay, let`s get going then. Though we are going have to talk, some time in private. As whats point of fighting, if you nothing to survie for. She did not know how to broach the subject, as she wanted him to rule voss with her. If it became possible she wanted that, it would mean they become lords of the sith and have good prize for empire. She also liked the idea of being with lasar, she may not have to watch her back as much.
With that she head out towards the jedi, to see how thing going for him.

Lucifersfinest
04.26.2013 , 03:25 PM | #80
" Underground Bunkery thing, Yeah sounds Really Official, " Lukarna smiled and followed him down the hall, then put her pistol down by her side, but not in it's Holster yet and moved through the crowd,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,