Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

MdLogan
04.21.2013 , 06:08 PM | #61
Naroth lifted one of the troops and threw him across the hall. He stayed back using the Force as his weapon.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
04.22.2013 , 09:38 AM | #62
Sabrina realised that she has not enough room join in the battle, so she waited behind the naroth and lansar. She waited for a chanced bolt one of the voss troopers, as other enguaged the enemy.

rymasta
04.22.2013 , 06:57 PM | #63
Lansar lowered his shoulder and charged forward with the force knocking some troops down. This made a path for Sabrina to start attacking. Lansar turns and meets a Voss's foot kicking him at the window he hit the glass and it shattered. He fell out the window and landed on rafters connected to the window below. TWo Soldiers hopped out of the window onto the rafters and engaged Lansar.

The soldiers upstairs were still fighting Sabrina and Naroth. Two soldiers rushed Naroth. One distracted him while the other ducked behind him and knocked him down. The other two charged Sabrina.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
04.22.2013 , 11:01 PM | #64
Naroth fell to one knee. He let a few hits strike him, allowing the energy of the attacks to be absorbed by his armor. He stayed still allowing them to continue bashing him, letting them think they were winning. He wanted to see what they would do if he stayed still.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
04.23.2013 , 12:16 AM | #65
As the two voss troopers charged sabrina, she bolted the first stunning him and then span round with her lightsaber. She aimed for his neck,she hit her target slicing stright through, as she did his body slumped to the floor while his head fel backwards. The other manged to get close and shoulder barged sabrina to floor, he went to impale her with his staff. As he did sabrina used the force to grip him by throat, and then slowly chocked him. He droped his staff, as his hands where trying to remove the invisible force from his throat. She then snaped his neck, with a rather loud crack. She then got up unhurt, she checked on the jedi.

rymasta
04.23.2013 , 10:21 PM | #66
Kotta hopped into the elevator and landed on his back.

Kotta: Arrhhhh That was unpleasant...........Do me a favor and get that door open while I realign my spine.

Kotta rolled over a little and grabbed his back then slowly got to his feet.

Lansar kicked one of the Voss back and was able to regain his footing. He swung his blade down and dragge dthe other Voss' blade to the floor. He then ducked as the Voss maneuvered and swung towards Lansar's head.He force pushed the Voss into the other one and the two smacked into the railing. Then Lansar plunged his saber through both the Voss. The two fell to the floor. Lansar looked up to the window. He disengaged his saber and force leaped up the broken window . When he landed he saw Naroth knelt down and Sabrina on the ground.
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
04.23.2013 , 11:02 PM | #67
Naroth had been 'watching' the troopers attacking him. He now understood the tactics or at least those two troopers tactics. He forced them both back, ending them by sending them through the walls. He stood looking around.

Naroth: You two okay?

legolegion
04.24.2013 , 10:03 AM | #68
Sabrina picked herself up and dusted self off, and then repiled Yep, I am fine. Though I do hope Lurkana okay, and the agent she with. Sabrina was starting think if lurkana as a pet, some thing she cared about. Though not as important as force user, she is funny and entertaining. Though still she is beneath her and lansar and to some extent the jedi, who she felt sorry for as he was a slave to the force.
Sabrina looked at lansar, and said I suppose you have plan to stop these running battles. So we can get to voss kar easier, with out killing all the voss troops as they may be usefull. Sabrina was wondering if the mind control, that the rengade sith used could be turned so her and lansar could use it. If he could be pursaude to join the empire, they could rule voss in the empire name.

rymasta
04.24.2013 , 01:59 PM | #69
Lansar: The checkpoint is close and from then on we are underground and out of the way. We just need to get there.

Lansar turned back to the window and checked his tacpad. He reached to his belt and whipped out a zipline. He shot it across the street to the adjacent building. He turned and hooked to the stable wall behind him. He removed three cable hooks and handed Sabrina and Naroth each one.

Lansar: Ladies first.
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
04.24.2013 , 02:29 PM | #70
Sabrina turned and smiled at lansar, as he said ladies first, she then quickly moved over to him. Then in front of naroth she gave him a kiss on the cheek, and said For luck and winked at him. She then got her self ready for the zip wire, spead off to check point.
As soon as she landed she cloaked herself, and began scouting for voss troopers. She found none and waited, for others to catch up.