Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

Xakthul
10.16.2013 , 03:24 PM | #451
That depends....On what it is specifically you want. The Hound is most likely quite happy to hire a Jedi, and I welcome you to travel with me if you can keep your presence hidden from both our Orders. But, again, it depends.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

MdLogan
10.16.2013 , 10:18 PM | #452
I may take you up on that offer. What would it take to be one of your crew?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Xakthul
10.17.2013 , 03:22 PM | #453
You've already proved yourself pretty well at combat, and I already have an apprentice. As long as you can keep other Jedi and Sith from feeling your presence, you're welcome to join us. J'mpok smiled We're a pretty odd bunch: A Twi'lek pirate, who also happens to be my wife; A Captain of the Imperial Navy, who's pretty cool when he doesn't pull rank on the others; A former Jedi like yourself, now a Gray Knight; A violently sociopath of a Talz; An Imperial assault Lieutenant, my adopted brother; and a possibly unique Ewok mercenary. If you think you can handle it, I invite you. Then he turned around as he sensed danger....
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

MdLogan
10.17.2013 , 05:32 PM | #454
Naroth began, Well quite interesting.... Do you feel that? He asked, more to make sure it wasn't just him than anything else.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Xakthul
10.17.2013 , 05:43 PM | #455
That attack. Where's it coming from? I feel it, but.... We need to check on the other two! And he ran up the stairs.

MdLogan
10.17.2013 , 05:57 PM | #456
Naroth jumped after Jm'pok, thinking through the idea of joining a Sith as part of his crew. He thought it would certainly be better than being left to rot in some cell on Belsalvis. Maybe it would be a necessary change, it wasn't like he was planning on not learning more of the Sith.

Xakthul
10.17.2013 , 06:03 PM | #457
And J'mpok ran up the stairs right into..... Republic SpecOps It's a trap!

MdLogan
10.17.2013 , 06:59 PM | #458
Naroth almost smashed into Jm'pok, stopping before it happened and was able to move around him. Republic squad, stand down. He said in his most commanding tone.

Xakthul
10.17.2013 , 07:02 PM | #459
We're under orders not to stand down, particularly not to you, Jedi.

Then J'mpok Mogh, the Dreadknight, commands it!

The trooper simply made a rude gesture at J'mpok.

MdLogan
10.17.2013 , 07:18 PM | #460
You shall leave and shall not disturb us again. If you continue this path then you will awake next in a hospital. He warned, his voice and face more than enough evidence to the fact that he would back up this statement.