Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

Xakthul
10.14.2013 , 04:51 PM | #441
Where is everybody? J'm wondered. Then he sensed Naroth's anger and shuddered. Far stronger than any anger I could conjure.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

legolegion
10.15.2013 , 01:59 PM | #442
Sabrina was nervous, she was sith on the home world of her enemy the jedi. She did not want to wait, as she did not trust the jedi or their republic friends to have her best interest at hart. She turned and looked at lansar as to say, may be know would be a good time to leave. She was hoping he may get the hint, and they both just slip of this world. They even could have a vacation on narshada, the was plenty to do their.

Xakthul
10.15.2013 , 05:17 PM | #443
J'mpok walked slowly down the stairs to the meeting hall, reaching out with the Force for any traps or spies lying in wait for him. I never trust a Pub, no matter how honest. Not even my parents.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

MdLogan
10.15.2013 , 05:59 PM | #444
Naroth, after not a small amount of meditation, was able to remove the anger from within himself. He made his way to the meeting hall. There he met J'mpok, seeing an unknown Sith he reached for his lightsaber, but stopped himself for a moment. "Greetings... Sith. We have not yet met, I believe. Who are you?" He was asking before he decided whether or not to attack.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Xakthul
10.15.2013 , 06:19 PM | #445
I am J'mpok Mogh, savior of the Empire, and possibly your Chancellor. I was here on a mission to guard that other Sith....What was her name? Sabrina, I think. But of course, we neglected to kill Galek, and he blew up same large building anyway. So, I'm stuck here, with a Jedi who create bouts of anger stronger than some Sith, and the two lovebirds who think I can't sense it he smirked Go ahead and put your saber away. I was more worried about insurgents getting in, anyway.

MdLogan
10.15.2013 , 06:32 PM | #446
That Jedi you speak of is me. I suggest you be careful with how you speak of people behind their back. But it is well met aside from the circumstances, my name is Naroth, Jedi Knight, though probably not for much longer. He said, leaving his saber and removing his hand from it. From your scream during the fight with Galek I would say you have little to fear from insurgents. You are a force to be reckoned with I am sure. He said with as much sincerity as he could muster at this point.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Xakthul
10.15.2013 , 08:11 PM | #447
Heh. I can relate. I spent most of the last two years up until a couple months ago exiled from the Sith Order cause Baras decided to make a false claim to being the Emperor's Voice. And now I'll probably be disgraced and exiled again because the idiot Chancellor got a major building blown up. At least I have a family back on my ship. J'mpok sighed. Why am I even talking about this? We have a meeting to get to. Wouldn't be necessary if we had just killed him....

MdLogan
10.15.2013 , 08:20 PM | #448
The death of the Galek would not solve anything, in fact it would leave us in the dark. He alone knows everything planned, this I believe is only the beginning of his scheme. He could have easily escaped, killed the Chancellor, killed us, and destroyed multiple buildings for good measure. The mind of this man is beyond our full comprehension at this point. Even his previous employer had distrust for him. His death would effectively blind us. Then looking around he continued, his voice sank to a whisper, I wish to ask, what are the state of affairs outside the Republic? I unfortunately have found myself in the displeasure with much of the Jedi Order, and am expecting an expulsion soon. I shall need to leave the Republic if and when this happens. I ask you because you shared even slightly openly with me.

Xakthul
10.16.2013 , 04:19 AM | #449
The Empire is still too exclusive. And we're getting weak in return. Darth Marr had the presence of mind to start accepting aliens into the Order and into society, but the average Imperial is still racist towards anything that's not human or Pureblood. That must change, or the Empire will never win. J'mpok stopped talking and checked his surroundings again with the Force. It wouldn't do for a Jedi and the Emperor's Wrath to both be caught unawares As for outside the governments, the Hutt Cartel is trying to make itself a player in the war, and the Voidhound has renewed his piracy on both governments.

MdLogan
10.16.2013 , 11:15 AM | #450
Hmmm. Who would you suggest? I just want to hear an opinion. Naroth also looked around briefly, he didn't want to be caught by anyone else talking like this. It would get him an immediate expulsion from the Jedi Order and probably an arrest from the Republic. He wasn't ready to go to prison, either a high security jail or Belsalvis.