Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

MdLogan
09.17.2013 , 11:23 AM | #401
So need a plan...What if some of us went in and distracted Galek through whatever means we may have, and the other pull the Chancellor out of there. Would that work? Naroth suggested.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
09.17.2013 , 02:17 PM | #402
Kotta: It seems like the only shot we have. If any big military presence begins moving in Galek will know for sure.

Kotta looked out over the huge gap and into the window. He watched one of the guards pace near the window. He thought about a plan to get inside.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

Xakthul
09.18.2013 , 04:27 AM | #403
The robed figure suddenly disappeared into a red streak that ended up behind the wall next to Sabrina. It resolved itself into an annoyed-looking Zabrak.

J'mpok: You can't get yourselves killed yet. I didn't get paid.

He then drew his lightsaber, and a slight silver glow appeared on the wall they were hiding behind.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

rymasta
09.18.2013 , 08:34 AM | #404
Lansar: What the hell?

Lansar spun around quickly as the figure disappeared. He tried following then heard him speaking to Sabrina. Lansar ran that way with his lightsaber drawn but not lit.
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
09.18.2013 , 09:07 AM | #405
Sabrina span round, lighting up her lightsaber as she did. She looked at the zabrak, then asked him What in the force, is another sith doing here? Sabrina was annoyed, no one told her their be another sith here. She did not know weather, he was her master rival or ally. She was not going let him, interfere with, her killing this man for getting in way of her first proper date with lansar.

Xakthul
09.18.2013 , 07:20 PM | #406
J'mpok: Allow me to introduce myself. I am J'mpok Mogh; expert killer, swordmaster, and warlord. He bows sarcastically. I was hired to guard the lady here, and keep you all from getting killed. Although I admit that you are doing pretty well. J'm sees the incredulous look on Sabrina's face and laughs. Don't discount me yet. An extra couple of swords on your side can't hurt.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

rymasta
09.18.2013 , 09:37 PM | #407
Lanser: I don't like it. Who sent you ? and how did you get to Coruscant?
www.remnantsofhope.com

Xakthul
09.19.2013 , 02:20 AM | #408
J'mpok: There's the er... "less pleasant" members of society out there. I killed one and took his fighter. As for who sent me,He grins cynicallyYou think the Order doesn't contact me? I do have one of their Padawans, after all. And Shan seems to think it was a good idea. I have a reputation for protecting people and getting the job done.

legolegion
09.19.2013 , 12:36 PM | #409
One I do not need protection, I am a lord of the sith! Sabrina was angry at the very thought, some one decide to send her a bodyguard. Two I don`t know you, and no one told me your where coming! She then glanced at lansar, and said Finally if need protection, I am sure he would be their for me! She then looked at lansar again, to see what his reaction would be. She also wondering if, he trusted him or not.

Xakthul
09.19.2013 , 02:09 PM | #410
J'mpok: You will change your mind when you see me in action. That is the only justification the Order and the Council needed. He nods. When the two councils agree, then it's good to listen. It is only my thoughts that are keeping the guards away. He gives the gaurd at the window a pained look. I can only hold them back for so long.